Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2007, 06:54 PM
    15 years difference :mad:
    I was just wondering what people thought of an 18 year old having sex with a 33 year old?
    The 33 year old has 4 kids and was a lesbian with a girl for more than 2 years.
    What are your thoughts on this?
    Me and the 18 year old broke up about 4 weeks back and within the first 2 weeks he had been sleeping with the 33 year old.
    Please tell me what you think? And would you take this guy back?
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 13, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Wow 15 years is a HUGE difference, especially when you're 18. I believe everything happens for a reason. I generally think that when people break up they should stay broken up. Leave this guy, move on, find someone better, who really wants to date someone 15 years older than you anyway?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Noooooooooooo, I would not take this guy back. He left for what he thinks are greener pastures and why would you want him back? He thinks he has fallen into the bed of Venus so let him be and get on with your life.

Go and be busy doing other activities that will be positive for yourself esteem. Good luck to you.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Under what circumstances do you break up? I feel like we need some more info here. Why does he want to come back now?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:02 PM
    And ask him to check his IQ.

Aug 13, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Its so hard though I really like this guy and was thinkig of taking him back :(
    He said he likes me a lot and only likes this girl a little
    But the weird thing is he said he needs time to think about it
    I mean I was willing to take him back wouldn't you think for someone who has done this they'd jump at the opportunity if they liked you that much and not have to think about things ?
    Its all too much for me I don't know what I should do.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Okay in that case then you need to walk away. Clearly there is no appreciation for what you bring to the table. Move on.

Aug 13, 2007, 07:09 PM
    The circumstance was that he was drunk one night and mad so he diceided to end it it always happens though its not the first time we.ve broken up and we always used to fight so that is really it
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Close the door on that chapter and open a new door. If he can be this stupid now, he is not likely to get smarter. He is with that woman because of sex. He values that above anything else. Understand that. You do not need him back.

Aug 13, 2007, 07:17 PM
    that is true he does value sex more than anything.
    even on our other break ups his gone and slept with outher people.
    I just find it really hard to let go of him and I can never say no to him I always give him more and more chances I know I shouldn't it just happens I'm a sucker for it

Aug 13, 2007, 07:18 PM
    What does get him to cheuqe his IQ mean?
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 13, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Hello.

There is 2 questions to think about.. First is taking him back, Any time you break up there is a reason(s) and if that reason isn't fixed 110% then getting back together is never going to work. As you said you fight break up and get back together. That shows me that your both immature and don't understand what a relationship is. A relationship is much more then being together, having sex and calling each other BF / GF. It's building a life together. Fighting and drinking don't work when you are building anything. So in a nut shell unless he stops drinking and you both stop fighting there is no reason to get back together.

Now we have the fact he had sex or is having sex with an older Lady that is BI. If it was just sex with no relationship then I guess if they both wanted it why not. I would wonder about the older Lady more then your Boyfriend. She should know better then to be with a guy his age. He on the other hand is thinking with his lower head and all he knows is that she offered and he said yes. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it was right but they are both adults and in all honesty isn't it better that he has sex with an older Lady then a young girl that he took advantage of.

Dennis777
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Aug 13, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Wow what's with the age bashing here. My ex and I are 19 yrs apart and had a wonderful relationship for 7 years and it wasn't about sex. I can see that he has treated this girl pretty crappy and that's why she should'nt be with him but as for calling the guy and idiot for being with and older woman is just plain judgemental
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 13, 2007, 10:51 PM
    I know it's hard to let go, but that's the best thing for you. If he needs to think about who he wants to be with, you or a 33 year old, then screw him. Is he really worth all the fighting and stress you two went through? Just be patient and open, you will find someone who deserves you

Aug 13, 2007, 11:08 PM
    I used to think it wasn't worth the stress and fighting and stuuf but that's the thing I keep going back to him after everything that his done
    I can't help it :(
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 14, 2007, 06:49 AM
    You can help it, the fact is you enjoy the excitement of the fighting and the passion of the getting back together. If not then get out and find a man that will treat you like the special Lady you are.

Dennis777
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 11:06 AM
    He's on the rebound big-time and just wants the first available warm body to sleep with. And no, I wouldn't take him back.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Stop making excuses for your bad choices, and decide that your going to leave him alone, and find peace and happiness without him. Your obsession with him is sick and unhealthy. Cut him out of your life and learn to love who you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 years difference.but is it in the legal age limits? [ 11 Answers ]

Im 14 and my boyfriends 19 and he's turning 20 3 day before I turn 15. Is that illegal :confused: or is it only illegal if parents press charges. My mom and step-dad know about him, but my real dad and my step-mom don't know about him, but my mom doesn't care.

Am I mad or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here goes I was with my ex for 2 years and we split up 15 weeks ago, he met someone else last weekend and I accept that and wish him every happiness. However I still love him and feel it would be cheating on him if iI met someone new despite it being obvious due to new girlfriend he not want...

This is making me mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I had an Ex boyfriend who left me for someone else. I had just started College, I wasent aware of this at the time, I had found out from his sister what was going on. Well I moved on and got my degree. Thing are going really good for me now, I couldn't be more happier. The only thing is. He has...

I am Mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem w/ my mom she shows favortism towards her grandchildren! If I ask her she acts as if I am in the wrong. She also does little things to put one of my kids down.And she is always trying to find excuses to get mad at me. I am sick of her mean ways. Please Help I need some advice....

Was she mad at us? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Shih tzu that I have had since she was 14 months old. We are her third home and final! I regularly have her groomed and have had her shaved a couple of times this summer and she does fine. This time she came home and peed on the bed! She has never done this before and I am...

View more questions Search