Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ribiszli332 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Serious Wight Loss
    Hi to whoever you are.

The thing is I weigh 120lbs and I'm 14 and I think there's a lot of fat on me and I would like to lose weight a.s.a.p. but how? I know I'm in a healthy range and Im not overweight but my I want to get slimmer and curvier. I want to be exactly 100lbs or lower. Can you think I can do it in 2 weeks. What kind of foods should I eat_? And how much excercise---

CAN YOU HELP ME
    bloodyhalo94 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribiszli332
    Hi to whoever you are.

The thing is I weigh 120lbs and im 14 and I think theres a lot of fat on me and I would like to lose weight a.s.a.p. but how? I know I m in a healthy range and Im not overweight but my I want to get slimmer and curvier. I want to be exactly 100lbs or lower. can you think i can do it in 2 weeks. what kind of foods should i eat_?? and how much excercise---

CAN YOU HELP ME
    I'm trying to do basically the same thing you are and I'm about 120lbs and only 13. I'm trying not to be to concerned with my weight as I am with how I look and feel. Muscle is heavier than fat and that is a very important thing to remember.
    What I'm doing is working out and eating lots of fruits and vegetables. Dinking enough water a day is also important and I think milk plays a big role also. What you should do eating wise is eat a healthy breakfast, have a small snack 2 hours later if your hungrey, eat lunch then have a small snak a couple hours later if your hungrey. When you eat dinner make sure to include at least three major food groups and you can have a small dessert if you want to. I think the key thing to remember is that you should only eat until your satisfied.
    Good luck I hope this works for you!
    Ribiszli332 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodyhalo94
    i'm trying to do basically the same thing you are and i'm about 120lbs and only 13. i'm trying not to be to concerned with my weight as i am with how i look and feel. muscle is heavier than fat and that is a very important thing to remember.
    what i'm doing is working out and eating lots of fruits and vegetables. dinking enough water a day is also important and i think milk plays a big role also. what you should do eating wise is eat a healthy breakfast, have a small snack 2 hours later if your hungrey, eat lunch then have a small snak a couple hours later if your hungrey. when you eat dinner make sure to includ at least three major food groups and you can have a small dessert if you want to. i think the key thing to remember is that you should only eat until your satisfied.
    Good luck i hope this works for you!

Thanks ill try... now I know muscle weighs a lot more than fat... I am thinking about running 30 min per day... I love running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose wight? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two kids and I had problems losing weight ever since I had my second child I have tried everything and nothing seems to work I don't know I have never been FAT and suddenly my digestive system is different I don't know why? What should I do this frustrates me a lot and depresses me!! HELP ME

Losing wight [ 3 Answers ]

I weigh 130 pounds and I want to loose 20 pounds. I need help. Please, I want to loose the weight before my graduaion in June. Help me I want to life a healthier life and not be the FAT girl:( Girl that wants to be thinner

An old loss [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my father to cancer when I was 8, then my sister at 19 within 18 months my partner died in a road traffic accident. I believe I had counselling for my fathers death but I have no recollection at all. I have no other siblings and my sister and I were the very best of friends and when she died...

At a loss for what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I am a very sad mother of a 10 year old boy. We have had a slight problems in the past with him refusing to do his work in school. But then it got better after we put him on Adderall so that he would focus more. Now after 4 months he is starting to be disrespectful and refused to do his work in...

At a loss... [ 10 Answers ]

So I dated this guy on and off for 4 years and I was so in love with him even though he treated me really bad, whenever we went out on dates he always made me pay he paid only like 3 times in the whole time that we dated. On his birthdays and holidays I always got him big things and in between I...

View more questions Search