Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    middleschool214154 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Losing wight

I weigh 130 pounds and I want to loose 20 pounds. I need help. Please, I want to loose the weight before my graduaion in June. Help me I want to life a healthier life and not be the FAT girl:(

Girl that wants to be thinner
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Here is a quick way to lose weight. Although, you might not feel that great after you have done it. Better to lose a lot of weight over a longer period. It worked for me a number of years ago. Lost over 20 pounds in a month-and-a-half. Didn't feel that good afterwards.

Don't buy or eat anything over 4 grams of fat. (This is the hard one. Fats are something that make the foods taste good.)
    Exercise daily - ride a bicycle, walk, etc.
    Drink only water and fruit juices.
    Eat no desserts except fruit.
    Get plenty of rest at night.

That is how I did it. Just my experience.

Over a year-and-a-half time a few years ago, I went from about 250 pounds to about 183. Did the same as the above, but wasn't so stringent with starving myself.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Being active and exercising are paramount to a healthy weight lose routine.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 07:17 PM
    I don't think you are fat I weigh 130 pts too, look at my pic, do you think I am fat?
    You are beautiful just the way you are, don't worry about what people think about you!
    One way I do to keep not gaining weight is-drinking A LOT OF WATER WITH LEMON, A LOT, before any meal and between meals.
    Good luck, but I don't think you need to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Losing everything [ 17 Answers ]

Here's the thing, I've been with my girlfriend for about two months now and its been a great time but just recently about a month ago I lost three family members in a strange freak accident. That wasn't all. Now my cousins in a comma, and my parents are about to get divorced after an 18 year...

I'm losing it. [ 9 Answers ]

I love my husband I really do but there are things in our marriage that are killing me. My husband is on SSI and unable to work due to having two different cancers and diabetis. I work an 8 hour day in an office. When I get home I am expected to ALWAYS make dinner. Due to this I expect my...

Losing too much weight! [ 4 Answers ]

Ive always been a skinny girl, like most in my family. Ive had two children which was the only times Ive ever gained weight. I love to eat, but never gain a pound, which is good, but normaly Im a size 5, pretty small. Now Im going down to a size 3 which I haven't been since middle school and Im now...

Losing her? [ 3 Answers ]

First I want to apologize for my bad english(I'm not a native speaker)! Here is my story : I'm 27 yrs old and have been living with a 25 yr old woman together about 2 years. We met 3 years ago and I falled in love with her at once, it took her some months(she doesn't rush into relationships)...

Losing mr right -what should I do? [ 9 Answers ]

OK this is long question but I think the most detail is the better. I'm 33, and have kids. I work full time with drug users. Back at end of may I got a text from a guy I'd met and fancied the pants off asking me out. At that time I was at the end of my relationship with my ex,the kids dad, 6 yrs...

View more questions Search