Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckym81 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Loose wight?
    I have two kids and I had problems losing weight ever since I had my second child I have tried everything and nothing seems to work I don't know I have never been FAT and suddenly my digestive system is different I don't know why? What should I do this frustrates me a lot and depresses me!! HELP ME
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 09:55 PM
    I feel badly that no one has answered your question yet. So, I will make an attempt, even though I am a man.

I have gone through a couple of periods in my life where I have lost a lot of weight. I did it by exercise and not eating anything over 4 grams of fat. That involved a lot of Chinese type food preparation. Rice, chicken, vegetables, etc.

Hopefully, someone will come along and give the perspective of losing weght given your circumstances, from the women's viewpoint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

Losing wight [ 3 Answers ]

I weigh 130 pounds and I want to loose 20 pounds. I need help. Please, I want to loose the weight before my graduaion in June. Help me I want to life a healthier life and not be the FAT girl:( Girl that wants to be thinner

I really need to loose weight [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My names is naila am 18 years old, I am about 170 cm, and I weigh 85 kg, I really need a diet that could me loose 20 kg in 6 weeks. So if you can help loose them by sending a program, or tips for how to loose them. Thank u

I'm going to loose everything. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am in a desperate financial situation. I am just trying every idea I can think of. Is there anyone or any organization who will loan me or give me $2,000.00 to pay my property tax, my electric bill, my cable bill, my car insurance, and put heating oil in my tank? I swear to God that I...

Loose weight [ 1 Answers ]

How do I loose weight fast and safe I work out everyday and all but its not seeming to work what should I do?

View more questions Search