Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    one_life Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Sep 8, 2005, 05:19 PM
    Wildcat this is for you
    Most of what you say makes sense, but you keep repeating it all over and over again. Anybody needing adivce comes to this site and you hit them off with the same thing time and again. Not everybody situation is the same. Not all women are the same, Not all men are the same. I'm just saying take the time to listen to the person and give advise according to what they wrote.

Link to my previous thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=12352
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2005, 06:58 PM
    It's generally the same stuff. The guy becomes a Wuss because he really likes the girl and then she runs because of too much attention. Guys don't understand the principles of relationshisp.

Woman become needy and clingy as well. I've had it both ways many times.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2005, 07:00 PM
    This website will help as well. www.lovetactics.com

Guys generally smother woman they really like because they don't know any better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wildcat [ 9 Answers ]

Which do you prefer "the system" by the love doc or "double your dating" by david d.? :confused:

Help me Wildcat! [ 68 Answers ]

Ok, I'll start by saying that this is the first time that this has happened to me. I'm usually OK with the ladies, and I've always had a cocky funny streak (one girl called it quirky and coy). This time is different, though... I met a girl a few months ago, and she's incredibly hot. It took...

Thanks Wildcat [ 4 Answers ]

I've learned more in the past 5-6 days then I have in 19 years of my life. Thanks for those website, especially www.sosuave.com everything there is so true and all it took was me to read it. Me and the girl actually just broke it off Tuesday (today), and she still wants to remain friends. ...

Wildcat I need advice [ 5 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I was dating a guy and we lived across the street from each other. We dated about a year. We had a baby boy together. I went through some emotional stuff with him. Yelling and what not. Baby is 4 months I moved 4 hrs away. He has been seeing another girl who while we were dating they...

View more questions Search