Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostintheworld Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2005, 02:39 PM
    Wildcat
    Which do you prefer "the system" by the love doc or "double your dating" by david d.? :confused:
    kingping Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2005, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lostintheworld
    which do you prefer "the system" by the love doc or "double your dating" by david d.??? :confused:
    Good question, I read double your dating and it was great
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2005, 08:23 AM
    I love them both for different reason. DD sticks dating and attraction - he's awsome because HE KNOWS how to make woman attracted to you.

Doc Love is great because he deals IN REALITY!! He tells you how to handle a relationship. He tells you the real story behind woman. He tels you how to keep a woman and keep her interest level high.
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2005, 08:25 AM
    I recommend both. You will be far ahead of the game if you read both.
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2005, 08:39 AM
    BTW - a little tip. You can down both books AND other great books for FREE at this site:

www.relationships.blog-city.com - go to the left hand column and click on 'breif case' and also believe 'downloads'.

Aug 26, 2005, 12:00 PM
    Paulriggal
    Praying with out changing doesn't change anything! I respect your view on religion but please respect this forum and message board.

Oct 24, 2005, 08:05 PM
    S.O.S. Wildcat help help
    First off Wildcat, I took your advice and read all the websites you've posted and purchassed David D. book double you dating. And its all worked great, really great for me. I'm no longer a "wuss." THANK YOU WILDCAT>>>

But here's my problem...

I started dating a great girl, that I picked up using david d's techinques. She asked one night if I could set her friend up with one of my friends, I said sure. So the four of us went out one night and my friend some how manages to get this girls phone number. They went out for dinner and then she blew my friend off. He calls me and starts asking what happened etc... I feel bad for the guy and tell him about DYD. He gets a copy, but doesn't read it and goes out on another date with this girl. And then tells her all about this "dating book" I've read... Now my girl knows about the book and thinks I'm total fake... What do I do??
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2005, 08:59 PM
    FIRST - CONGRATS!! IT'S CALLED GETTING YOUR **** TOGETHER. IT'S CALLED FIXING THAT PART OF YOUR LIFE!! Woman will hate it if they knew this - BUT!! - IT'S WHAT THEY WANT!! It's called find that one special gal - and NOT settling for some gal because you're desperate.

First your friend is a dumbass ****head. You NEVER mention this to a woman. Guy code. Is he that big of a loser? Just tell your friend that's the last set up.

Here's what you do - DON'T TELL HER ANYTHING ABOUT IT - no info. Just tell her it's like reading Vogue or Cosmopolitan for her - your just interested in the dating. Anyway - A LOT of woman read his e-mails and books AND LOVE IT - they first say DD is wrong and hate him - yet THEN confess that he is right!! It's what woman want. Don't worry about it. JUST LAUGH next time she brings it up, change the subject, say it's nothing and say she is really boring you.

Tell her WOMAN study this stuff their whole freaking LIVES!! Men don't!! It's ALL they talk about!!

It's really just being fun, CONFIDENT, understanding what woman want, Learn how BAD it is to be a 'nice guy', how to have your own freaking life even while dating, learning less is more with woman, learn how much communication is appropriate, not being a needy-clingy guy, learn to have a spine and an opinion, learning IT'S OK if she's upset, learn woman's tests, learning to be a little aloof, mysterious, unpredictable etc.

Cocky and funny, with confidence, and being a good guy - never mean. Tease. Make fun of. Bust on.

She will follow you everywhere.

Oct 26, 2005, 05:03 PM
    HOLY COW...

I told her it was a collection of articles written in a mens magazine, similar to COSMO... and then we started talking and she says, get this, every guy should read it!! Then we start busting on my friend for breaking "guy code"

THANK YOU WILDCAT... EVERY GUY NEEDS TO READ NO STUDY DYD
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2005, 08:59 PM
    I wouldn't steer you wrong - woman LOVE talking about dating and relationships. I get ideas from some women - I talk to a lot about relationships with women friends. (not really with the gal I see - on purpose).

See - you can DO this with A LOT of things in life - turn a bad situation into a good one. You just got to use your brain. Now you guys have something funny to laugh at. There is ALWAYS ways to turn negitives into positives.

I take care of my boys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me Wildcat! [ 68 Answers ]

Ok, I'll start by saying that this is the first time that this has happened to me. I'm usually OK with the ladies, and I've always had a cocky funny streak (one girl called it quirky and coy). This time is different, though... I met a girl a few months ago, and she's incredibly hot. It took...

Wildcat this is for you [ 2 Answers ]

Most of what you say makes sense, but you keep repeating it all over and over again. Anybody needing adivce comes to this site and you hit them off with the same thing time and again. Not everybody situation is the same. Not all women are the same, Not all men are the same. I'm just saying take the...

Thanks Wildcat [ 4 Answers ]

I've learned more in the past 5-6 days then I have in 19 years of my life. Thanks for those website, especially www.sosuave.com everything there is so true and all it took was me to read it. Me and the girl actually just broke it off Tuesday (today), and she still wants to remain friends. ...

Wildcat I need advice [ 5 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I was dating a guy and we lived across the street from each other. We dated about a year. We had a baby boy together. I went through some emotional stuff with him. Yelling and what not. Baby is 4 months I moved 4 hrs away. He has been seeing another girl who while we were dating they...

View more questions Search