Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    collins lawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Bid for lawn care
    I need to put together a bid for a chain of stores that
    Cover four state.My question is what fees do I access
    If I biding on several location in four states?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 06:32 PM
    You have to consider wear and tear on equipment travelling, fuel expenses, time to travel, and meals that will have to be eaten while out of town. I do not know the extent of travel area, but be sure to include hotel expenses if you will be staying out of night or for many nights together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn care [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if someone would tell me how to go about setting up a lawn care business?

Lawn care [ 1 Answers ]

When is the right time to weed and feed the lawn?

Which bid seems better? [ 6 Answers ]

Here are bids I received from two different contractors. I'm interested in anyone's opinion. Here's the house: Two story 4,000 square feet - 1,500 upstairs, 2,500 downstairs. Southern California (Orange County) Old 30 year-old Carrier split system needs to be replaced along with 8 new ducts...

Lawn care program... [ 4 Answers ]

First post! Going to do my own lawncare this year. Kind of nervous. Bought a nice rubber wheel spreader. Now I live in Kansas City.10K SQ. FT. yard. What's a good program? I have a lawn care outline it is as follows: App 1 Spring fert and weed control App 2 Pre-emerge with fert and weed control...

New to Lawn Care [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house in April and now I have to start taking care of my lawn... What should I start with? I'm not sure what I need to do besides mowing it... It is April, so what do you usually do for lawns now? I'm a NEWBIE to this... I live in Rochester, NY.. Thanks!

View more questions Search