Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belinda7467 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Lawn care
    When is the right time to weed and feed the lawn?
    mike6019 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by belinda7467
    when is the right time to weed and feed the lawn?
    This time of the year is a good time.Get a fertilizer with crabgrass preventer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn & tree questions for y'all. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi this is my very first time in here... and I do have some questions. Let me fill you in a little on the yard. It is 5 acres, and we mow every bit of it. There has never been a dwelling of any kind here, it has always been pasture. And there are many full grown mature trees. A lot of these...

Lawn & Garden [ 2 Answers ]

I just got ripped off by a landscaper. He installed my new lawn. I won't go into major detail about it. I have patchy grass. I know it takes a few years for it to fill out (I think). He left me high and dry. My lawn is full of weeds. Should I use weed & feed at this time of year on a new...

Lawn Chief 11hp B & S [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a Lawn Chief Brigg and stration 11hp And the lights don't have any wire connecting to them so they don't work. Any idea where the wires come from so they will work? Thanks for your help.

B&S Lawn mower sqweals [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Briggs Sprint 3.75 engine on my mower. I was mowing my lawn, hit a rock and the thing just started making this horific noise. I don't know anything about fixing a mower but follow instructions pretty well. Can someone help?

View more questions Search