Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RonFri Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 02:11 PM
    Trying to ID Southwestern Style Print before trashing...
    This was a piece of art in an Austin corporation that I got for free about 10 years ago due to remodeling or going out of business I can't remember. I hung onto it for some reason but need to get rid of it now. Was hoping someone could ID the artist/signature to help me decide to sell or trash. Any help, leads, tips welcomed and sorry for the poor quality photos!
    Thanks, Ron
    Attached Images

Jun 15, 2010, 02:13 PM

Forgot to mention size is about 4' wide and 3' tall.
    Thanks, Ron

Jun 16, 2010, 08:40 AM

Style of art? Type of print? Anything to go on at all..

Jun 17, 2010, 07:42 AM

No guesses or leads at all? Got more response on unrelated forums that I frequent...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying southwestern hallmark [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me identify a southwestern hallmark on a necklace I recently acquired? It looks like a half sun with 6 rays on the top and the word sterling under the half sun. I was told that this could be from a line that J C Penneys commissioned from native Americans when they opened their store...

Arkansas Southwestern Bell 8 year old debt [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a call from a collection agency saying I had an old debt from 2000 withsouthwestern bell. They were very rude and told me that I didn't pay my bills and that I was just buying time by wanting them to produce the bill showing what I owed. I was told no when I asked to speak to their...

Can anyone identify this gothic style monochrome print? [ 10 Answers ]

The image attached is of a monochrome print/painting that has been in the family at least 50 years, if not longer, would be very grateful to anyone who could identify it Thanks again Dtr34

Trashing locked files [ 2 Answers ]

How do I trash a locked file?

View more questions Search