Trashing locked files
    How do I trash a locked file?
    dgafxxx Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Unlock it first.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2008, 07:24 AM
    What do you mean by "locked?" Is this a file that to which you would normally have access?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locked Out [ 1 Answers ]

Im a business owner that has been locked out (Changed Locks) as we were 2 months behind in the rent. To pay the real estate rent I need access to the premises to do the books for the ATO. There is NO Wriiten Lease/Contract it is only verbal. The Real Estate is still invoicing us and I have suffered...

Locked up PC [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get pass the desktop. I have no icons. The wallpaper has the date on it and is correct. The screensaver also works and has a clock on it that is correct. I can move the mouse arrow around... but can't get into anything. The PC has been sitting for a couple of months. Just hooked it...

Convert garmin files to esri .shp files [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a file conversion utility to conver garmin track/ waypoint files to ESRI .shp files or ESRI .shp to Garmin format

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search