Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cool girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Reduce my tummy. How do I do that?
    I want to reduce my tummy by simple ways.. help me
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Mar 16, 2008, 04:18 AM
    Try some sit-ups or stomach crunches... there should be resources on the web which tell you how to do these exercises.
    :)
    Hope this helps
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Let me just say this first off, you can't target fat loss for one area, fat will be used as energy for your workouts and also be reduced after a time with cardio/reisitance training and a healthy diet, I'm not saying you have a lot of fat in your stomach area, but even a small layer will hide the muscles you have. That being said, To tone up and strengthen the muscles under fat in the stomach area here are some good ones; Crunches, Lie on couch or bench that allows your upper back to hang freely. Place your calves on the top of couch with your knees at a 90 degree angle. Place your hands and shoulders toward knees. Keep your back rounded a 2-4 inch travel, raise pelvis and round your back as you curl your torso up toward your knees, Hold 2-3 seconds, 15-25 reps. Also; stand with feet, shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and arms across chest. Light contract abs, hold. Lower your upper body from hips to head down toward floor, aloowing spine to curl-Hold. Return to starting position, 15-20 reps work up to 3 sets 2--25 reps. Also try *hip lifts/roll, start with 10 each side work up to 20 3 reps. Squats/lunges 20 reps, 3 sets. For cardio, run, walk, swim or bike 20-30 minutes, work up to one hr. 4-5 times a week. Ellipiticals and glider or stepper machines are another good workout.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

How to reduce tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yr old lady I have a good fig but a slightly big tummy I want to reduce my tummy suggest ,

Have to reduce my tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28 yrs old. My obdomen has increased after delivery. Please help me how to reduce my tummy? Through excercises... please specify Thank you in advance

I want to reduce my tummy and weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Iam Nimmagadda, After My Marriage I Gained My Weghit A Lot, Now I Want To Reduce My Weghit More Than 10 Kgs , And At The Same Time I Want To Reduce My Belly Size Too , Because I Am Little Bit Shot . With These My Belly Looks ,Always Like Pergnant Woman, Please Suggest Me To Reduce My Weight...

Reduce weight and tummy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Can u any one know what the exercise do for reduce the weight and also for reduce the tummy can u give me suggestion for that ! To do in home Send me the website Now a days I go walk but its not sufficient for reduce me

View more questions Search