Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ete9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
    I haven't had a menstrual cycle for some time, is it normal? Women only porfavor!
    I am in my 5th year of having a menstrual cycle I have just recently turn 15 and I haven't had my period for about 7 months. I was recently looking at pregnancy symptoms and I compared my symptoms with those but I am more than sure that I am not pregnant I am actually a virgin and I have never had anything sexual or any sexual contact with anybody but I was looking up things that could possibly be Slowing down my period and the only thing that I have seen that answer my question is pregnancy but I was talking to my sister in law and she had said its not normal but it could've been my appendix operation but I highly doubt that too because it has already been 7 months since my operation but I'm afraid to tell my parents because I know they won't believe me that I have never been sexualy active and I'm afraid to dissapoint them

So the sooner the advice the better and thanks
    blythe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 09:10 PM
    I believe you are not pregnant. I had a colon attack at age 16 and the doctors tried to convince my parents I was pregnant. I was also a virgin. But they gave me a pregnancy test, which obviously came back negative so they moved on to finding the real issue - which was my colon. I don't know your parents but I would believe my teenage daughter if she told me she was a virgin. Also, you would look pregnant after 7 months. You would be feeling a baby inside you. It sounds like it might be connected to your surgery. It has been 7 months. Since the surgery and about 7 months. Since your last period. Tell your parents tonight and go see a doctor immediately. I'm going to be praying for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cycle [ 4 Answers ]

March 9th my period started and it was normal.around the 25th-31st of march I have been spotting and feeling a little crampy,what do you think is happening,and this is the first it has ever done this.

Birth control and menstrual cycle stopped [ 2 Answers ]

I had been on birth control (orthoevra) for about 2 years. I stopped in August or September of 2006. I have had my period since then, but the last time I actually had it was December 18, 2006. So two months later still waiting, and taking 2 pregnancy tests both coming up negative, I still have not...

Menstrual cycle after pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a baby 12 weeks ago, my husband and I have had sex, my 2nd period isn't normal, could I be pregnant? Or are periods not right after pregnancy?

Boiler cycle time. [ 10 Answers ]

My thermostat is set at 68. The boiler (Hot water) kicks on when needed. The problem is that it will turn off before it gets to the set degree, for a few minutes. Then it turns back on and continues to the set degree. Why is this and is it supposed to do this? Could it have anything to do with the...

On Menstrual cycle for 12 days [ 5 Answers ]

Hello!! I hope everyone is doing great! Well I have been on my period for 12 days. I missed my period for two months. I Had a baby 7 months ago, so I was thinking is was due to that. But know I'am concerned

View more questions Search