Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corazoncitogurl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 02:12 PM
    On Menstrual cycle for 12 days
    Hello!!

I hope everyone is doing great!
    Well I have been on my period for 12 days. I missed my period for two months. I Had a baby 7 months ago, so I was thinking is was due to that. But know I'am concerned
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2006, 02:33 PM
    Are you or were you breastfeeding? If so for how long?

Nov 7, 2006, 03:50 PM
    I only breastfed for 3 weeks
    Expert

Nov 7, 2006, 03:53 PM
    It takes approximately 1 year for the body to return to normal after baing pregnant for 9 months and then having a baby. That is an enormous toll on your homonal system.

That said, since you have been bleeding for so long, it is in your best interest to get into your doctor's office as soon as possible to make sure everything is okay.

Nov 8, 2006, 01:02 PM
    I was only pregnant for 7 months, does that have something do to with
    Expert

Nov 8, 2006, 01:41 PM
    No, length of pregnancy really has little if anything to do with it.

You need to get an appointment with your doc to make sure you are not getting anemic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Menstrual cycle [ 4 Answers ]

March 9th my period started and it was normal.around the 25th-31st of march I have been spotting and feeling a little crampy,what do you think is happening,and this is the first it has ever done this.

Hcg Levels And Menstrual Period [ 1 Answers ]

Can you still have HCG in your system and get your menstrual period?

Changes in Menstrual Cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Any changes in menstrual cycles such as clotting, and unusually heavy bleeding can be indications of serious problems, no matter what age, so please see your family physician. Please take your body serious and watch for signs. Check this page for possible or probable causes of changes in your...

Menstrual irregularities [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I'm 19 years old, a virgin, and am 195lbs about 60 pounds over the ideal weight for my height. Well, I have never really been regular with my period, maybe every 3 to 9 months. What can I do to become more regular, Can I still get pregnant? I know I should go to an OBGYN, but can't afford...

View more questions Search