Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tina_tbay Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2009, 08:47 PM

Well not to get your hopes up or anything but both realtionships I have had turned into longterm relationships I had sex with them within a week of meeting them. But guys that will date you and have sex with u without waiting probably aren't the best guys to go out with in the first place, I learnt that the hard way. Relationships are all about respect and if you want him to respect you you need to give him some boundaries. Next time he texts you ask him to do something else instead like going to the movies or if its late at night tell him to call you tomorrow afternoon and then you guys can hang out etc. I think you get my drift.
    tina_tbay Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2009, 08:48 PM

Oh yeah and depending on what he does then you got your answer right there! Hope all goes well hunny.
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 11, 2009, 11:11 PM

If you are in a relationship where you can't even talk about love, then this is not a real relationship. You need to wake up. If he breaks up with you because you want a real relationship, then he is the loser. If you are afraid to communicate and continually stay in this sexual relationship, you will get hurt much more. If one day he just dumps you because he finds someone else for the sexual fun, what would you do? Before this can hurt you further, talk to him. If his intention is to use you for sex, then dump him and look for someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I not feel any pleasure when I have sex? [ 6 Answers ]

I am really upset and embarrassed because my boyfriend and I just had sex for the first time and I think something is wrong with me because it doesn't feel good to me at all. For me sex doesn't hurt... but I don't get pleasure at all. I just turned 18, and I lost my virginity at 16. Me and my...

Sorry, another 'boyfriend never wants any sex' thread ~` [ 9 Answers ]

All right so... this is rather embarrassing and humiliating to me but anyway... My boyfriend and I are both 34, have been living together now for a few months and between the 2 of us have 6 kids, however - only 4 live with us full-time. (My 3 boys and his son - ages 11, 12, 13 and 17) I work...

FiancŽ doesn't have sex with me. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I guess this is kind of my last resort, I've read loads of things, tried talking about it and now I didn't know what else to do. Im 23 & my fiancé is 30. We've been together nearly 4yrs and have two children. A 2yr old & a 10 month old. When we first met we had sex quite a lot, you know...

I had sex could I be pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

OK I want to know if I could be pregnant because my boyfriend cummed in me oct 24 and 26 and the 31 also November 7 well all together about 6 times but my period doesn't start until two more weeks so its just been 2 weeks since the firsst time he came in me and my breasts are already tender and I'm...

My boyfriend avoids having sex with me! [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about 9 months now. We had sex all the time at the beginning of our relationship (the first 5 or 6 months) but a couple of months ago he stopped taking the iniciative in bed so after a couple of weeks I decided to take the first step but he just kept avoiding me......

View more questions Search