Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Jul 11, 2009, 07:29 PM

When your dating there are certain things you look for I will not list them for you I can say read up they are there.now things change after your married but I'm not going to look at a prospective life partner that is doing the things this girl is doing trust me I'm not alone here
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2009, 07:34 PM

She broke up and talked to these two guys.
    Other posts here people have often replied that when you are broke up it is not your place to be worrying who she is with and what she is doing.
    She came back-she didn't have to.
    He took her back- he didn't have to but he did.

Once they were married he only has his suspicions but no concrete idea that she IS cheating or even having an emotional affair.
    -

Jul 11, 2009, 09:14 PM

Wrong she didn't break up then talk to other guys
    She broke up too go talk to other guys
    Big divererance
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2009, 09:19 PM

If it is such a big difference then he should not have taken her back BUT HE DID. Therefore he should leave that part in the past.
    -

Jul 11, 2009, 09:57 PM

Your absolutely right on that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealousy and Insecurity [ 5 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend when I was 18 and he was 22. It took no time at all for me to recognize just how amazing of a person he is. It was even a little intimidating at first. I have struggled with weight for most of my life and never really developed the self-esteem required to pursue men. This one, in...

Female Insecurity [ 3 Answers ]

My wife suffers from massive insecurity problems, I have tried everyway there is to assure her that there is no need for it, is there any alternative or normal medicine which is available which may help this? Salix

How to overcome insecurity [ 4 Answers ]

How to overcome insecurity. The constant concern people like you and why you feel to blame for things gone wrong.

Me and my insecurity [ 5 Answers ]

What are some tips I can work on about being Insecure in my relationship? I don't believe that I am I just don't trust my boyfriends friends and I think they would influence him to do something and I know they cheat on their girlfriends so if he likes to hang out with them then how do I know he...

How can I get rid of my insecurity [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get rid of my insecure feelings?

View more questions Search