Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 23, 2006, 09:55 AM
    :)

Hi everybody!
    Here's the message I got from Chery today:
    "Hi Millie, I'm back home recovering slowly, but I think I can go on the net a few hours a day to check with you all and give some input.
    Thanks for your wishes, and hope all is well with you and yours."

M.
    :)
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2006, 11:12 AM
    Thanks for the update, Millie. It's nice to know Chery is back, at least partially! LOL it figures though that she comes back just as I am basically "leaving". Oh, well. Welcome back Chery, I've missed you!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Apr 23, 2006, 06:23 PM
    It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm here... now. Sorry for the disappearing act Jeff, I got a little tied up. One of my passions is working with dogs and I got a little female pit bull pup that came from a really bad place and needed A lot of help. She trusted no one and bit everyone who crossed her path. Because she's a pup her bites don't hurt much but I knew that wouldn't last so I had to work fast. I'd never worked with a dog this aggressive. I got lots of sound advice and read a couple of really good books and she's now much, much better. No more biting, running away or destructive chewing and no more jumping on people or trying to hump my 65 pound male golden retriever! We're even working on tricks now. We play "stickem up" she holds both paws in the air, I say bang and she throws her self on the floor.

I'm glad I logged in though to find out about Chery! I'm grateful all went well and I hope she recovers quickly and fully!

Thanks for thinking about me Jeff, going to have to catch up and read your threads to see what I missed! I'm back!! Missed you guys!

Love,
    M.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

Wildcat [ 9 Answers ]

Which do you prefer "the system" by the love doc or "double your dating" by david d.? :confused:

Wildcat this is for you [ 2 Answers ]

Most of what you say makes sense, but you keep repeating it all over and over again. Anybody needing adivce comes to this site and you hit them off with the same thing time and again. Not everybody situation is the same. Not all women are the same, Not all men are the same. I'm just saying take the...

Thanks Wildcat [ 4 Answers ]

I've learned more in the past 5-6 days then I have in 19 years of my life. Thanks for those website, especially www.sosuave.com everything there is so true and all it took was me to read it. Me and the girl actually just broke it off Tuesday (today), and she still wants to remain friends. ...

View more questions Search