Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryDewitt1234 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 10:29 AM
    I have no idea if I'm pregnant or not and I'm scared
    I'm not going to go into details but my brother-in-law was having a nervous break down and me, my sister, and my mom believed what he was saying (this was before we knew it was a nervous brake down). 2 nights ago he shows up in my bed naked and asks if he can have me... the thing is he's always liked me turns out and he says if I don't do this he will die and if I don't do this I would be selfish... so I walked in my sister and bro in laws room... my sister was naked under the blankets... he made me touch her vag and long story short... I might be pregnant, and I don't know... my first kiss was from my friend who molested me in my sleep and I lost my virginity to my bro-in-law that ended up having a sicotic brake down... I was afraid to sleep last night because of this... I slept on my mom and dads floor... now I have no clue how to tell my mom this and I'm terrified to death... I was at gymnastics yesterday and usually when I do gymnastics the whole world doesn't matter and I can do what I love... now all I could think about was am I going to hurt the baby doing this or should I be doing hand stands... the only thing I want afraid to do was the rope and vale cause that didn't involve flipping or anything dangerous (im still a beginner so there was no really flipping more just jumping on the valt and seeing how high you can jump)... im really scared and I don't know what to do... please somebody help me
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 10:33 AM
    How old are you?
    How old is he?
    What country do you live in?
    Why did your sister allow this?
    Why did you allow this?
    How could you know if you're pregnant 2 days after you did this?

It is too early to tell if you're pregnant...but depending on your answers to my questions, there might be more to this.

Jan 16, 2014, 02:38 PM
    I'm 16, he's 29... I live in the US... we allowed this because we believed him... and I don't know if I'm pregnant but the thought of it is scaring my half to death
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 03:20 PM
    You're going to need to wait until you've missed a period. That is the only way to know. If, by two week from when you should have gotten it, you haven't had your period that is when you need to get a home pregnancy test and use it. I don't think this is the big issue here.

Um statutory rape? I would go to the cops first then your parents. There is nothing right about this.

As well, considering the medical and legal ramifications of this, I am going to refrain from commenting further.

Jan 16, 2014, 03:24 PM
    I already told my parents and he's going to a Syke ward right now... my poor sister, she has 3 kids and one on the way... and thanks CravenMorhead for calming my down a little bit :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryDewitt1234 View Post
    I'm 16, he's 29... I live in the US... we allowed this because we believed him... and I don't know if I'm pregnant but the thought of it is scaring my half to death
    You allowed him and your sister to molest you because you believed he was having a psychotic break? How old is your sister? Why didn't she get him the psychological help he needs instead of urging him to have a threesome with her and her sister?

At two days after sex you're not even officially pregnant. There is no baby to hurt yet, it's not even implanted. So nothing you do right now would hurt the baby if you are pregnant.

Wait until your period is at least 2 weeks late, then test using first morning urine.

Tell your parents that your brother-in-law and your sister, raped you, and then go to the police with this, have them both arrested.

Jan 16, 2014, 03:29 PM
    No my sister was not really a part of it... she was just laying there next to me... she did nothing... and ok thanks :) I needed to hear that Alty... and I had no idea he was having a psychotic break intill today....and like i said my bro-in-law is now in the psych ward
    Pets Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 03:37 PM
    No my sister was not really a part of it... she was just laying there next to me... she did nothing... and ok thanks :) I needed to hear that Alty... and I had no idea he was having a psychotic break intill today....and like i said my bro-in-law is now in the psych ward
    Okay, now I'm confused. He lured you into his bed, told you to touch your sisters vagina, had sex with you, and the reason you allowed this was because you thought he was having a psychotic break? But you only found out that he was having a psychotic break today?

As for your sister, she certainly was a part of this. She allowed this to happen. The fact that she just lay there next to you and let it happen, doesn't make her innocent. She's an adult, you're a child. She has a legal responsibility to intervene. She let you touch her, she let him rape you, and she's just as guilty as he is. She needs to be charged. I can only imagine what she allows this man to do to her children. Obviously there's no limit for her, there's no line she won't cross or allow him to cross.

Jan 16, 2014, 03:41 PM
    He said he would kill himself if I didn't do it... he forced me and my sister
    Pets Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 03:42 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...ck-781571.html

Wow! You were just raped by your brother-in-law and your sister, and you post about dying your hair?

When I was raped, the last thing on my mind two days later, was dying my hair, or making myself look pretty.

Obviously this isn't bothering you as much as you claim it is.
    Pets Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 03:45 PM
    He said he would kill himself if I didn't do it... he forced me and my sister
    If he threatened to kill himself your sister should have called the cops, and have him committed. That's what a sane person would do. Instead she allowed him to invite you in for a threesome.

No where in a logical adults mind would you say "Oh, he threatened to kill himself, so I have no choice but to let him rape my sister. I have no choice but to participate in that rape".

That's such a load of bull!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 04:16 PM
    I'm not going to go into details but my brother-in-law was having a nervous break down and me, my sister, and my mom believed what he was saying (this was before we knew it was a nervous brake down).
    What was he saying that your sister and mother believed?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2014, 04:19 PM
    When he threatened to kill himself if you didn't have a threesome... you should have asked him if you could watch and tape him doing it... just to see his reaction. That's the biggest crock of (insert euphamism for manure) I have ever heard of a guy saying... and I'm a guy. I can't believe anyone actually believed him. Thats a far bigger crock than the age old claim he'd die of bueballs. Which is another flat out lie some try.

Jan 16, 2014, 04:25 PM
    I know... im stupied and to answer alty... this is bothering me, but I try to do stuff to get my mind off it so I'm not consumed by it... Cat1864... its a very long story and I kind of feel stupied for believing it now... smoothy... I should have but we don't have a video camera and trust me with how much he talked there would be enough film... im just confused about the whole thing now and I'm trying to get my mind off it
    Pets Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 04:41 PM
    You said that you told your parents, and that your BIL (brother-in-law) is now in psychiatric care.

Have the police been notified about this? What are your parents doing to help you get through this? What's the plan?

Jan 16, 2014, 04:46 PM
    Thanks for trying to help alty :)... my brothers coming over and he's going to help me call the police... my dads at band practice (hes in a jazz swing band) trying to get his mind off it like me (if he doesn't he'll probably go to the hospital and strangle him.. my dads pissed)... my moms comforting me by making me chicken :) YUM!. and the plan is my brothers coming over were going to call the police and then take it from there... when I say brother I mean I have a biological brother
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

Jan 16, 2014, 04:51 PM
    I do agree with everyone who mentioned that your sister was a part of this. She too should be punished for her actions... or no actions for that matter. I hope that you press charges.

Jan 16, 2014, 04:52 PM
    I will... but not right now... like I said I'm waiting for my brother to come over and help me with this
    Pets Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
    I'm glad that the police are going to be called. As a parent, I'm a bit shocked that your parents haven't done this. You will need their help to get through this. They can't just make chicken and go to band practice and hope this will disappear.

I do understand their concern. One daughter has been violated, and the other daughter helped. One will need extensive therapy, the other will end up in jail. It's not an easy position to be in, torn between two children. But, they have to protect you. You're a child. Your sister isn't. Your sister needs to pay for her part in this, as does her husband. Your sister should have known better, she should have protected you from her husband. Like I said before, she allowed this to happen, and I can only imagine what she allows him to do to their own children.

If he is indeed psychotic, he'll still go to jail, but at least he has a medical condition that might explain why he did something so horrific. But your sister, she has no excuse at all. Of the two of them I feel she is more to blame than he is, based on what you posted.

Jan 16, 2014, 04:56 PM
    I know.. I love my parents but sometimes there bad with bad situations... and OK thanks for helping :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am scared I might be pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am 16 years old and my parents would absolutely KILL me if they found out that I was messing around with my boyfriend. About a month ago me and my boyfriend tried having sex. It didn't work because he couldn't go in all the way and it was hurting me. So, after that, we stopped. The next day...

Is it a good idea to fall pregnant when I'm 18? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 18 and my boyfriend is so obbessed to have a baby me too I want a baby but I'm not sure do you think is a good idea? We both want a baby

I'm scared I can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 n I have irrregular periods and I have discharge everyday? Can anyone help me I'm scared I can't get pregnant :( x

How do I get pregnant? Anyone has an idea? [ 1 Answers ]

Welll I know my question is a little miss leading... I know you have to have sex to get pregnant... but I'm sure everyone has there own idea on how to do it right... so I'm trying to seek some advice from all you experienced people...

A {{faint}} idea of being pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Yesterday I fainted and the doctor told me it happened because my blood sugar dropped. The last time I fainted I found ot that I was pregnant. I don't know if this could mean I am pregnant. I haven't came on my period yet.Not until a couple of days. Im just curios as to whether its possible...

View more questions Search