Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leafcarrier1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 03:51 PM
    I am scared I might be pregnant.
    Okay, I am 16 years old and my parents would absolutely KILL me if they found out that I was messing around with my boyfriend. About a month ago me and my boyfriend tried having sex. It didn't work because he couldn't go in all the way and it was hurting me. So, after that, we stopped. The next day I started to think about everything I have learned about sex and how people get pregrant. I started to get scared because I learned that there is sperm in the pre-ejaculation. First off, is that really true? My health teacher told our class that it was. Okay, so maybe a week and a half later I started to show signs that I was going to get my period. The day of, I had the worst cramps imagineable. I couldn't walk or sit up right. I had to lay down in the fetal position. The cramps lasted for about an hour and a half and then I went to the bathroom and I got my period. And it lasted about 6 7o 7 days. I thought I was safe. But recenely I have been watching these doctor shows about women giving birth when they never knew they were pregnant in the first place. They talked about how the women experienced heart burn. I have never had heart burn before, and just last night at 4:00 in the morning, I woke up with really bad heart burn. This is all really starting to scare me. I don't know if I had mistaken my period for spotting, or what. And I don't know if I can just buy a pregnancy test because I am not sure if you have to be a certain age or something. Can somebody please help me? I really need some advice from someone who knows a lot more than I do.
    Thank you.
    -Scared?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 03:55 PM

You had your period you are fine... If you want to take a test do it!
    karma11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 07:26 PM
    Actually; you can have a period while you're pregnant. I'm pregnant & I've had my period. My grandmother had her period her entire nine months of being pregnant. It really depends on where you live & the place you get the test but if you're afraid maybe you should ask an older friend or family member that can keep their mouth quiet until you know for sure? But you really should tell your parents as soon as possible if you are pregnant. That's what I'm struggling with. I wish you the best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 16 and I think I'm pregnant.I'm scared [ 16 Answers ]

My period was 1 week late but I have been on my period for 3 days now and my blood has only been brown and every morning I feel sick but I don't puke and when I eat I get sick and my stomach hurts all the time. Some people say its just my period but I have never gotten sick or had my stomach hurt...

16 pregnant and scared [ 19 Answers ]

I'm 16 turning 17 in a few months, I'm 2 weeks late but I knew I might be pregnant. About a month and a half ago I miscarried my first pregnancy 6 weeks in, then everything changed for me. Everyone was so disappointed. I'm a straight A honor roll student moved up two grades graduating in about a...

Scared of being pregnant again? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 daughter right now and she's almost ten month and if I think of getting pregnant again that would really bother me,am so scared to get pregnant again because my first baby I deliver her c-section and it's really painful after that.How about you are you scared to get pregnant again?Please...

Scared, Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Let me start with the basics:31 female Last sexual intercourse was Novemeber 2006. I have my Nov,Dec period and January's was the same amount of day's but a lighter flow. In February I had a normal period but my breasts were extra tender. Two weeks after my feb cycle I has 1 day worth...

SCARED.Pregnant or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay... I need help seriously. I don't know what to think. I stopped taking birth control in may. And last week me and my ex had dry sex. His was around my vagina area for about ten minutes. It never went in to my knowledge, if it did it was like a one time thing. He didn't go around that area......

View more questions Search