Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pink-dimond Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 01:34 PM
    How do I get pregnant? Anyone has an idea?
    Welll I know my question is a little miss leading... I know you have to have sex to get pregnant... but I'm sure everyone has there own idea on how to do it right... so I'm trying to seek some advice from all you experienced people...
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Oct 28, 2008, 01:38 PM

From experience, if you are trying, you are more likely to be unsuccessful. Just keep in you mind, way back there that being pregnant would be a good thing, but don't "try". Let it come naturally. Most family and friends I've known that have "tried", have failed, but as soon as they RELAXed and let nature take it's course, then it happened.
    If this has been an ongoing issue with you, your doctor might have some advice for you. Also, the healthier you are, and your mate, the easier it will be.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

I need a romantic Idea, anyone with an Idea? [ 6 Answers ]

If you haven’t figured it out I am a gay man. I been having problems with my lover and was just wondering does anyone have any ideas about romantic gifts that I can give him. I was thinking a rose or something like that. Just something to say how much I love him and that he is my whole world. Just...

A {{faint}} idea of being pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Yesterday I fainted and the doctor told me it happened because my blood sugar dropped. The last time I fainted I found ot that I was pregnant. I don't know if this could mean I am pregnant. I haven't came on my period yet.Not until a couple of days. Im just curios as to whether its possible...

No idea ? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok this is probably pointless and slightly silly and I know I'm stupid so I don't need telling that. It's 1.14am and I'm sat on a forum reading posts and thinking what the hell? I am at desperation point and getting rather frustrated with... well everything.. My period was due at the beginning of...

View more questions Search