Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa_marie109 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 11:48 AM
    I'm scared I cant get pregnant
    I'm 17 n I have irrregular periods and I have discharge everyday? Can anyone help me I'm scared I can't get pregnant :( x
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 12:14 PM

Lisa, if you haven't already been to a gynecologist you need to schedule an appointment. Until a doctor tells you what is wrong, there is very little we can do to help.

You really shouldn't be trying to get pregnant at your age. Your body is still trying to build itself. Trying to build a baby would be extremely hard on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am scared I might be pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am 16 years old and my parents would absolutely KILL me if they found out that I was messing around with my boyfriend. About a month ago me and my boyfriend tried having sex. It didn't work because he couldn't go in all the way and it was hurting me. So, after that, we stopped. The next day...

Scared if I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I'm really scared I could be pregnant I had sex 5week ago and I had my period since then but I can't remember if it was a completely normal period I remember it been a bit stringy and red and brown and I've carried on taking my pill and since Friday this week I found brown tanned colour when I've...

SCARED.Pregnant or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay... I need help seriously. I don't know what to think. I stopped taking birth control in may. And last week me and my ex had dry sex. His was around my vagina area for about ten minutes. It never went in to my knowledge, if it did it was like a one time thing. He didn't go around that area......

Scared about being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I have had unprotected sex over 5 times with my boyfriend, all times of which he has 'busted' inside of me. My 'period' was 5 days late which I am on a very regular 21 day schedule. The day before I started bleeding I took a pregnancy test from the dollar tree (tight on cash) and the...

View more questions Search