Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten02 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Late period
    My period was four days late I took morning after pill on the 4th day of the missed period now on the 5th day there is bleeding and brown discharge and clotting plus cramps. If I were pregnant should this happen
    jterryva Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten02
    my period was four days late i took morning after pill on the 4th day of the missed period now on the 5th day their is bleeding and brown discharge and clotting plus cramps. if i were pregnant should this happen
    Everyone's body is different and reacts different plus, it depends on the pill that you took. The pill has a better result if you take it within the first 72 hours.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 21, 2007, 11:59 AM
    No it shouldn't. It sounds like your period, they can be late sometimes.

Mar 21, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jterryva
    Everyone's body is different and reacts different plus, it depends on the pill that you took. The pill has a better result if you take it within the first 72 hours.
    Of a missed period or not

Mar 21, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiffy
    No it shouldnt. It sounds like your period, they can be late sometimes.
    It was regular for a year now this has never happened and it's the first time I had unprotected sex
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 21, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Women's cycles can and often do change at some point. I had a regular 27 day for years, then suddently it changed to a 34 for no reason, it just happens like that.

Mar 21, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiffy
    Womens cycles can and often do change at some point. I had a regular 27 day for years, then suddently it changed to a 34 for no reason, it just happens like that.
    OK thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period [ 2 Answers ]

I had 10 days period late but not pregnant ?

Late period? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past five months my girlfriend and I have been having safe sex using a condom every time she isn't on the pill but we have never had a condom break or rip on us ever since we have been together. She recently told me that her period is 4 days late. Is this normal and how long should she wait...

Very Late Period... [ 1 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and have a 16 month old daughter, whom I am still breastfeeding, but not exclusively. She feeds now mostly for comfort. My period returned in September of last year. My last period started on the 17th November and was 6 days long. I am now about 50 days late. I have done...

Late period [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period on June 21st, I should have gotten my period July 17th. My husband and I had intercourse July 4th. I have never been late before I have taken about four different types of HPT and all come out negative. I have just gotten some brown discharge today and when I wipped I notice...

View more questions Search