Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ogasso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Late period
    I had 10 days period late but not pregnant ?
    kitten02 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Take a pregnancy test to see if pregnancy is the prob
    kutlessfan03 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ogasso
    I had 10 days period late but not pregnant ?
    I am ten days late too and the pregnancy tests that I have been negative. I didn't realize how many women have late periods. It makes me feel better to know that it isn't completely uncommon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past five months my girlfriend and I have been having safe sex using a condom every time she isn't on the pill but we have never had a condom break or rip on us ever since we have been together. She recently told me that her period is 4 days late. Is this normal and how long should she wait...

Late period [ 2 Answers ]

I am 7 days late from my period And I am not sreet at all And my last period was on the 20 augest 2006 And I was to come on on the 17 of setember 2006 And I have still not come on and my nipple are going brown and I fell sick and everything

Late Period [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was April 20th. I should have gotten one May 17th. I'm not always regular, but lasst month I was right on time. I had sex on the 21st of April and somewhere around the 8th of may. The "ovulation" day for me should be May 4th. Both times my boyfriend and I had sex he withdrew (not for...

Late period [ 1 Answers ]

I had late period for 4days and the next day I started to bleed.Although my breasts are swollen and I feel like I am pregnant,or is it implantation bleeding.Pls I would like to know,I am curious.

Late period [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period on June 21st, I should have gotten my period July 17th. My husband and I had intercourse July 4th. I have never been late before I have taken about four different types of HPT and all come out negative. I have just gotten some brown discharge today and when I wipped I notice...

View more questions Search