Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missjolie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Very Late Period...
    I am 27 years old and have a 16 month old daughter, whom I am still breastfeeding, but not exclusively. She feeds now mostly for comfort.

My period returned in September of last year. My last period started on the 17th November and was 6 days long. I am now about 50 days late. I have done several pregnancy tests, all of which turned out negative.

Could there be a problem?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Be sure you are using first morning urine when taking a pregnancy test. This is when the concentration of the pregnancy hormone (hcg) is at its highest. Whether this test is negative or positive you should seek the advice of your physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Late period [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 years old. I expected my period the first week of December, now it's the 22nd! I took a "4 days before your missed period" at home pregnancy test=negative. My breasts haven't changed, I have not vomited. I have, however, been tired, had gas, and tonight I see a little light pink spotting. I...

Late period [ 2 Answers ]

I am 7 days late from my period And I am not sreet at all And my last period was on the 20 augest 2006 And I was to come on on the 17 of setember 2006 And I have still not come on and my nipple are going brown and I fell sick and everything

Very late period [ 16 Answers ]

Hey pplz I need little help I'm kind of confused... me and my wife been together for about 6 yrs(even thogh just got married) and we never used any condoms. So now she's late on her period for about 3 weeks. At first I got all moody because I didn't want a kid for numerouse reasons. She took a...

Late Period [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was April 20th. I should have gotten one May 17th. I'm not always regular, but lasst month I was right on time. I had sex on the 21st of April and somewhere around the 8th of may. The "ovulation" day for me should be May 4th. Both times my boyfriend and I had sex he withdrew (not for...

Late period [ 1 Answers ]

I had late period for 4days and the next day I started to bleed.Although my breasts are swollen and I feel like I am pregnant,or is it implantation bleeding.Pls I would like to know,I am curious.

View more questions Search