Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Friend is having a puppy problem
    On one of my mommy message boards, a friend posted about her puppy. And of course, all the inexperianced moms are posting random crap that really doesn't help. So i told her i would post here

He is 12 weeks old and we've had him for about 5 weeks now. He just did the weirdest thing. He stood up, looked at me and did a sort of robotic bark. Like his eyes got all glazed... it was just weird. He then did a funny walk over to me (like a sort of scoot walk) with his eyes are still all glazed over. What does this mean? PLEASE HELP!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 24, 2012, 10:15 PM
    It could mean any number of things. He could be tired, or just woke up from a nap, which is why his eyes are glazed over. I'm curious to know what she considers "glazed over". He could have had a seizure, he could be dehydrated, he could just be having an off day, it could be normal for him, he could be blind, etc. etc.

What she posted is really not enough to go on. If she's concerned about the pup then the vet is the only one that will be able to tell her exactly what's going on.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Why don't you tell your "friend" to come here and ask for herself? It would help increase site traffic.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 24, 2012, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Why don't you tell your "friend" to come here and ask for herself? It would help increase site traffic.
    Good idea. Also, then we would be able to ask her questions directly, and come up with a better answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with puppy eating too much [ 3 Answers ]

My puppy is 3 months old and this afternoon suddenly the food packages fell down,I don't know how much food my puppy had eaten,she act normally until tonight at 7pm.she just lay down,seems so hurt,doesn't want to drink or eat anything,and her breath seems weird to me.wha t happened to her?

Puppy peeing problem? [ 3 Answers ]

My 7 week old female puppy is having trouble weeing as she not going as much as she usually does and is like she's in pain she has no truble pooing could u advise me with what's wrong

New puppy problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advice. I am an experienced breeder of purebred Chihuahua's. Yet I am the first to admit that I have never been faced with a REAL problem in my past breedings. This morning's birth was different. One pup of three was singled out, not dried and not nursing. I picked up the...

My puppy has a biting Problem! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 month golden retriever who we had for 1 month now, he has a biting problem, he bites us and when we try to get him off us he just gets more aggressive and just keeps biting harder. Just today I was outside and he (my puppy) was having a good time when all of a sudden he struck me and...

Puppy Problem [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I purchaced a 6 week old male shihtzu three days ago. HE has a crate that is small enough that he can't poop in one place and sleep in another. The first night we got him, we were able to leave him in his crate for several hours while we were gone. No problems: he just went when...

View more questions Search