Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shez90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 11:05 AM
    Puppy peeing problem?
    My 7 week old female puppy is having trouble weeing as she not going as much as she usually does and is like she's in pain she has no truble pooing could u advise me with what's wrong
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2010, 11:51 AM

Possibly a urinary tract infection.
    Get a specimen jar from the drug store and collect a urine sample to take into the vet.
    Having a sample ready before your appointment saves a lot of time at the vets.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 22, 2010, 04:22 PM

I agree with Shaz here, UTI or balder infection could be a possible issue. Kidney failure or stones are less likely but still a possibility.
    jjdancer Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2010, 03:56 PM
    I agree with all the above. Go to the vet for more suggestions and I final answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy peeing in crate and everywhere else. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a 7 week old golden retriever puppy. We have had her for one week. It was very, very cold for the first 3 days we had her so we bought some wee wee pads to try to train her to go on them. And, our bedroom is on the third floor, as we have a walk-out basement and to get to the back...

My puppy is peeing in her crate [ 3 Answers ]

I have some problems with my 4 month old boston terrier and I need some advise. Her crate is not big at all but every moring her bed or blanket is full of pee. We tried taking out her bed or blanket but she still peed. I've read a lot of dog books and they all say that puppys don't pee in their...

8 month old puppy peeing problem [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. My 8 month old lab mix puppy pees in her sleep, in her kennel, and sometimes just goes on the floor. She is somewhat house trained, i.e. she goes out side when I let her out. She drinks a ton of water too, which I tend to ration to her now. Had a urine test done which looked OK. Vet is...

Puppy peeing in crate [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Guys! Looking for sugestions. I have a 10 week old Weim who is normally a gem but crys constantly at night. He crys to get out if his crate in the middle of the night every hour and I'm having a hard time telling if it is protest or having to use the potty. We have our crate in the living room...

View more questions Search