Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelissaRaye Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2010, 12:39 PM
    Concieving
    I am trying to conceive and trying to keep my boyfriend from having to humiliate himself by having a sperm count done. What is the fastest easiest ways to conceive and what are the best sex positions to do so??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 12:50 PM

Hmmmm, well, he shouldn't wear tight briefs or pants nor should he take hot baths or showers, sit in hot tubs, etc. Heat is sperms' enemy. There's no fast, easy way to conceive. I'll PM two of our medical or relationship experts to come here and give you some good ideas.

Sep 28, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    OK thank you very much
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Sep 28, 2010, 01:43 PM
    Girl

Why let yourself get pregnant and put a hold on your life
    Why not wait till your older and become a wife

Life could be better for you if you stay in school
    Listen to your parents and follow their rule

Life could pass you by if you become a young mother
    You may lose your friends to another

Why let a guy change the future or your life
    He may just leave you to go enjoy his life

When the time comes and your baby is due
    Will that baby's daddy be there for you

Will he support you and your child
    Will he go to another girl and child

Being married, misses would be your proper title
    Baby's mama is what kind of title

Being called a baby's mama in your life
    Better sounding words are a mother and a wife

Having a husband you could have a better life
    Think of your future as husband and wife
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaRaye View Post
    i am trying to conceive and trying to keep my boyfriend from having to humiliate himself by having a sperm count done. what is the fastest easiest ways to conceive and what are the best sex positions to do so?????
    How long have you been actively trying? Do you have regular menstrual cycles?

Most couples will become pregnant in the first year, but some will find it takes a bit longer. Just to add to what Wondergirl mentioned, while there is not quick way, it is wise to make sure both of you are as healthy as possible. Eat well, get regular exercise, avoid things you know can be harmful, such as smoking... if that applies, try to cut back if you can't quit. Start on a prenatal vitamin while trying to conceive. Wouldn't hurt for your partner to take a good multivitamin as well. A number of vitamins are important for good sperm health and the multivitamin can be sort of insurance along with a good diet.

Any position is fine although some will suggest the missionary position simply for thinking it will allow sperm to be closer to the cervix. You may hear things such as putting your bum in the air for awhile afterwards, etc. can't hurt, won't necessarily make any difference. Some women try staying lying down for awhile thinking all the semen/sperm will come right back out if they get up. Regardless of what you do, plenty of sperm will be deposited near the cervix.

The fastest way is to determine when you are most likely ovulating and focus a few more sessions several days before, through that day, and for a few days afterwards. If you can have sex every other day throughout your cycle, that will cover the timing as well.

Keep in mind, however, that there is only about a 20-25% chance of conceiving in any given cycle, even with good timing, so it can take awhile. It is usually not until you have tried for over a year (6 months if you are 35 or older) that doctors will discuss any sort of fertility testing for both of you. This tells you that it can be perfectly normal, although frustrating, for it to take awhile even when both partners are in good health and there are no fertility concerns.
    TheAnswerWolf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Get your husband to take a good zinc supplement, or to eat oysters. Zinc contributes to sperm production, and helps boost testosterone levels. Make sure he eats his greens as well, and drinks plenty of water. Iron rich foods, like red meat are fantastic. As far as sex positions go, try missionary. Then, when your man is about to climax, bring your knees up closer to your chest. This will feel fantastic for both partners, and will allow your man to push deeper inside you. Hope that helps!

Sep 28, 2010, 07:49 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Thank you very much for your advice it was very helpful!!

Oct 16, 2010, 10:35 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    He finally got tested and can have kids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concieving a girl [ 1 Answers ]

How could u know if you have conceived a girl

Pain during concieving period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I want to know if I'm about top conceive , then will I get the period pain in first month

Irregular periods and concieving [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are currently trying to conceive our 2nd child but my periods are very irregular and I'm starting to think that will never become pregnant again, do you advise any thing I have been of the pill for 4 month and my period dates run a mixture between 26 and 31 days so its very hard...

ELLO Everyone I have a ? About concieving [ 6 Answers ]

Hey all I was on a short vacation that is why I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been of my birth control pills for about 8 1/2 months now and I have still not gotten pregnant. I'm a healthy 22 almost 23 year old young lady except for my diabetes and my husband is a healthy 23 almost 24...

Querry regarding concieving [ 1 Answers ]

Hi M 25years old... and married in 2005. And after 2 months of marriage I conceived a baby but that time my hubby didn't want any child... and we abort that one... But now we both want to have an issue... and for that we tried from last one year... and after that abortion I faced problem in my...

View more questions Search