Jun 11, 2009, 01:57 AM
    Concieving a girl
    How could u know if you have conceived a girl
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 02:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by azmina View Post
    how could u know if you have concieved a girl
    The ultrasound done around 20 weeks should tell you if it is a boy or girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for concieving a girl also ovulation questions [ 14 Answers ]

First I would just like to say that no matter what I conceive I will love him or her unconditionally and with that said the only reason I am asking is because my husband and I have 2 boys already and we have agreed to only have one more child. I love my boys (who were not planned) but would...

Pain during concieving period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I want to know if I'm about top conceive , then will I get the period pain in first month

Irregular periods and concieving [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are currently trying to conceive our 2nd child but my periods are very irregular and I'm starting to think that will never become pregnant again, do you advise any thing I have been of the pill for 4 month and my period dates run a mixture between 26 and 31 days so its very hard...

ELLO Everyone I have a ? About concieving [ 6 Answers ]

Hey all I was on a short vacation that is why I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been of my birth control pills for about 8 1/2 months now and I have still not gotten pregnant. I'm a healthy 22 almost 23 year old young lady except for my diabetes and my husband is a healthy 23 almost 24...

Querry regarding concieving [ 1 Answers ]

Hi M 25years old... and married in 2005. And after 2 months of marriage I conceived a baby but that time my hubby didn't want any child... and we abort that one... But now we both want to have an issue... and for that we tried from last one year... and after that abortion I faced problem in my...

View more questions Search