Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matteus Posts: 199, Reputation: 18

Apr 8, 2010, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    You are convinced that she is pregnant, and what does that mean for you.

If she is totally shutting you off from her life, it could be very difficult, and very expensive via a lawyer, to determine if she had a baby, and if the baby is yours via tests. She does not sound like the type of person who would cooperate with either option.
    That's right, during these 3 months, and even before, I saw this lack of cooperation in any kind of situations. She was the type of person who only thought "Black or white". Once one gets blacklisted from her, it doesn't matter who he/she is, old friend, boyfriend, or whatever, its done, no compromisses (I think that's why she has no friends or close friends at all)
    Matteus Posts: 199, Reputation: 18

Apr 8, 2010, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Leave this alone Matt, as time will tell what happens next, and you should be focusing on what you do with your life, without her in it. Have no more contact with her as its finally over.
    Im afraid Talaniman. Afraid she will give the child for adoption. She admitted (not to me) if she could abort the child, she would, but now its too late.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2010, 02:22 PM

I know your not in the US, Matt because an adoption without the fathers permission is illegal. But for you now, back way off and see how events turn out as you have no facts to put with the fears except know she can manipulate your feelings, and is. That's why you leave her alone.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2010, 03:11 PM

Or my suggestion would be to simply hire an Attorney. In some Countries the prospective father files for DNA in anticipation of the child being born. I realize that distance here is a problem and OP will probably have to travel but it's better than sitting around waiting to see what happens next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficult Situation [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I had been dating a girl for about 3 months and things were going quite well. Then one weekend she found out that her grandparent was very ill. The following Monday we went out and she was not the same at all. She seemed very distant and obviously had a lot on her mind. Slowly over the...

Dramatic Situation [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so my other posts explain the breakup. Recently, I was asking about why one of my bandmates had disappeared. My ex's friend contacted me to hang out. We had hung out a couple of times since the breakup, I don't talk about the ex and she was good about not talking about her. This most recent...

Difficult situation [ 1 Answers ]

I filed only my past due mortgage payments in my chapter 13 bankruptcy/state of Georgia. My community is included in a neighborhood improvement project where the homeowners will receive grant monies and or low interest loans. Also I will be able to sell my property to them as an option. My...

Difficult situation with boyfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I've only been with him for 3 months, after 2 I began to felt trapped. He wanted to see me 24/7, he knew he couldn't but if I wasn't with him he would constantly be texting me, I foolishy reply as he is impatient, but none of my friends seem to text there boyfriends all the time. I can be at uni in...

A difficult situation [ 8 Answers ]

First timer here Well anyway I've got a problem... and it has to do with this girl Let me start from the beginning... when summer was coming to an end one of my mom's friends told me that her friend and family was moving up. Well I've seen them before and they had a girl about my age and was...

View more questions Search