Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAWHITE54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Difficult situation
    I filed only my past due mortgage payments in my chapter 13 bankruptcy/state of Georgia. My community is included in a neighborhood improvement project where the homeowners will receive grant monies and or low interest loans. Also I will be able to sell my property to them as an option. My questions are will I be able to apply/receive one of these loans and can I still sell the property with those payments in the bankruptcy if I choose to? Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 12:25 PM
    The Trustee will have to agree to the sell. They will of course want some of the money from the sell to be used to pay off your debts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serious situation [ 7 Answers ]

I don't like to admitt but I'm a little bit on the smaller side, is there anything out there that can help me?

What would you do in this situation. [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the deal, my mothers boyfriend went to jail a few days ago, for a reason still unknown at this time. And since he is in jail that leaves me and her other son, from her boyfriend. Anyway she is trying to put all the fawkn responsibility on me, I just got fired a month or a half ago from...

F1-OPT-H1B tax situation [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Vishnu Ravinuthula. I have been a F-1 student from Aug 2001 - May 2006. I applied for OPT on Mar 2006 and got it approved on Aug 2006. For the tax year 2006, I was a F-1 student until May 2006. I got my OPT card on Aug 2006 and I was on OPT until Oct 1, 2006. Since Oct 1,...

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

View more questions Search