Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steph3216 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 09:36 AM
    Best time to conceive?
    I went off the birth control pill 5 months ago and it took 2 months to get my period. Since then I had a cycle of 26 days and now 34 days. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and we aren't sure when the right time is. Any suggestions?

Thanks!:)
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2006, 09:40 AM
    You ovulate in the middle of your cycle.
    steph3216 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 11:54 AM
    Not sure how to figure out what the middle of my cycle is when my cycle went from 26 to 34 days?
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Nov 29, 2006, 11:54 AM
    Try this website maybe it'll help you..

http://www.bellybeats.com/pregnancycalculator.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying To Conceive [ 1 Answers ]

My Menstral Starts About Every 26 Days,the First Day The Blood Is Dark Brown Then Really Red Does This Mean I'm In Early Menopause, I'm 37 Yrs Old

I can't conceive? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 7 years and have been trying for a ababy for over a ayear now.I have had no outcome.what should I do? Am I in fertile?

Trying to conceive [ 33 Answers ]

Hello All, Me and my fiancé have been trying to conceive since Jan 2006 NO LUCK, YET. I went to the doctor and they said everythig looked fine, normal. And I;m am not sure whyw e are not getting pregnant yet, its very stressful, and hard to understand. I don't get how many people get pregnant so...

Is there such thing as a limited time to conceive? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi yes I was just wondering some reasons besides infertility that you might have a certain time frame you'd have to conceive in. I'm going into the doctor to see what's going on with me since I am 28 years old and it seems like I just can't conceive. One of my friends was told by there doctor that...

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

I need help, please help me. We have been trying to conceive. My last period was on 7-29-06. I was supposed to start on 8-28-06, but instead I started on the 27th but very light pink with dark brown. It only lasted a day in a half. I took a pregnancy test but it showed negative. I have been...

View more questions Search