Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YAHNEECENPJ2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 05:46 PM
    Trying To Conceive
    My Menstral Starts About Every 26 Days,the First Day The Blood Is Dark Brown Then Really Red Does This Mean I'm In Early Menopause, I'm 37 Yrs Old
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2006, 07:13 PM
    Nah, it just means you are normal. Really. It could be perimenopausal, but best to check with your doctor.

When was your last PAP smear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 11 Answers ]

I'm new to this board... Kristine, 23. Been married for a little over a year.:D My husband & myself finally decided to start trying for a baby this March 2006. So I went off my birth control pills; which I was on for 6 years. I haven't gotten pregnant yet @ all. Which is really depressing for...

I can't conceive? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 7 years and have been trying for a ababy for over a ayear now.I have had no outcome.what should I do? Am I in fertile?

Trying to conceive [ 33 Answers ]

Hello All, Me and my fiancé have been trying to conceive since Jan 2006 NO LUCK, YET. I went to the doctor and they said everythig looked fine, normal. And I;m am not sure whyw e are not getting pregnant yet, its very stressful, and hard to understand. I don't get how many people get pregnant so...

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

I need help, please help me. We have been trying to conceive. My last period was on 7-29-06. I was supposed to start on 8-28-06, but instead I started on the 27th but very light pink with dark brown. It only lasted a day in a half. I took a pregnancy test but it showed negative. I have been...

Trying to conceive [ 7 Answers ]

HI there folks, I'm new to all this, but have been on a few sites and seen the help and support that is offered and thought I could do with some of that, I an 25 and have been trying to conceive for 6 months, I have regular cycles of 33 days and have been doing all the recommeded charting etc, on...

View more questions Search