Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hokie47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 10:00 AM
    A bad break up
    I am going through a bad break up totally side swiped and I don't know what to do
    hokie47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Bad break up
    We are both in mid thirties and we met and we both run and move really quickly in relationships. She was married for 13 years and had a bad 1 and half relationship that ended in march. We talked about getting married etc. not 8 days before she broke up she sent an email telling me about how much she cared loved in love etc etc. she wears her love on her face moods etc. we were going through a 2 week rough spot her with her ex and kids being affected me with starting a company and the stress's with that. She get in this place and just shuts it off and that how she deals with it. I don't know how to deal with it I know I can't get her back now what should I do
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Nov 16, 2009, 10:34 AM

You say you can't get her back. If you are so sure, move on with your life. There is no point fretting over it.

If somehow you feel that you still have a chance, that she loves you and will come bac to you, then try talking to her, try to clear things up.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 10:36 AM
    She's got a lot of baggage, it might be better for you to find somemone else.

However, now that she said that she doesn't feel the same way anymore, then respect her wishes and leave her alone.

Avoid any contact, because that will give you false hope and make you over-analyze all the details, which is unhealthy behavior and will prolong the pain and suffering.
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 17, 2009, 11:44 AM

It looks like you were her rebound. She probably figured it out and decided to save herself and you a future heart ache. Move on and go find someone else.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 12:04 PM

Move on (not by sleeping or dating around,) and wait until you're completely healed before finding someone else. The last thing you want is to make someone else a rebound too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad bad dreams. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sister who is 3 yrs elder to me. I don't know why but I always get dreams in which she tries to kill me. Once in my dream she paid a driver some money made me sit in a bus and threw me off the cliff.as in the driver jumped out right before I fell from the cliff. Second dream she pushed...

Bad cervise [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I appreciate all comments: I ordered satellite TV from another country- from Lithuania called Viasat LT. But the cervices is really bad- I paid for two months in advance, sent them my receipt of the payment as a proof that I paid ( they confirmed that hey received it) but the company give me...

Sad me n bad doc. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, M 25 n this is ma 2nd baby. Lost my 1st born when she was 6 months old. Its exactly a year since. Ma las pregnancy, I was with ma hubby the whole time. But this time we decided to deliver in our hometown. Ma mom rented an apt in city and stays alone and hence I came to stay with her during...

View more questions Search