Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igman Posts: 69, Reputation: 7

Jun 5, 2008, 11:49 AM
    I agree. 1) She is cheating on you emotionally. This is probably the reason why you two argue so much. 2) She should be supporting you whether she agrees or not 3) take the job 4) demand that she stop talking to her... there is no need for it no matter how platonic it may be. 5) ultimatums are never good unless they are absolutley necessary and you go through with them ( like if you ever put a hand on me I will call the police and leave you, etc)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 04:37 PM
    I have stayed away from the talking to the ex issue, but when anyone outside your own home commands more attention than me... YOU, Everyone will know I... I mean You again, ain't happy!

There is no way you talk to someone about your problems, or anything else without keeping me in the loop, and I don't care if its innocent or not, at least reassure me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Stay Or Should I Go? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello there! About a year and a half ago, I met a girl through mutual friends online, and we became very much attracted to each other. Over a series of months, we visited back and forth (she lived in Canada, and I in California), until I ultimately committed about this time last year to pack my...

I want my son to stay with me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm really in desperate need of help.. I have 3 kids with my ex partner we been separated for 6.5 years never married and we have fell out big time.. we went threw family courts about 3 years ago as he wanted parental responsibility and he got it after a time to prove his self.. when we split he...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there all, Me (21yo) and my girlfriend (20yo) have been together for a little over two years now and have, like all couples, had our ups and downs. However at the moment we are in a serious down section and have pretty much agreed to split up. I just wanted to ask everyone's advice on it...

Do I stay or go? [ 6 Answers ]

Why is it that when we find the love of our life, we don't know any other life or way? I honestly know that I have found the love of my life but I don't think after 2 kids and almost 4 years later that there is any hope for the 2 of us? Unless something drastically changes. I have tried and...

Should I stay or Go? [ 14 Answers ]

What 2 do when your partner of 1year, says he does not love you yet, but he loved his ex girl after 5months (who treated him bad)? He treats me really good and says he care's for me, but I don't no what 2 do, saying 'I love u' 2 someone and you know they don't feel it bak, isn't a nice feeling. ...

View more questions Search