Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bullet.dove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 12:00 AM
    Animated movies of the 90's
    Lately I've been trying to figure out what movie I saw when I was young, I'm pretty sure it was from the 80's or 90's. I've skimmed over animated movie lists but nothing clicks. I don't remember much about it but here it goes. At first I thought it was Fox and the Hound but I must have just been remembering something else. I think it's about animals who travel through the winter. At one point they encounter a bear (probably why I thought of Fox and the Hound). There may have also been bear traps as part of the movie. That's extremely vague and I apologize but I cannot remember much more about it. Any ideas?

Dec 30, 2009, 12:13 AM

Also, this movie is NOT Balto.
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 30, 2009, 07:21 AM

Brother Bear (2003)
    I thought I would give this one a shot...

Jan 1, 2010, 11:21 PM

No It's much older then Brother Bear. Thanks though..
    Could have even been from the 80s..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u) [ 4 Answers ]

Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on. 1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her...

Obscure animated movies [ 3 Answers ]

Another old obscure animated movie I was wondering about. In this one, I saw it ONCE on cartoon network as part of their random movie screenings when I was young. I remember the story was about a boy goblin thing, and he was a nice, gentle goblin, but he was also the prince, and everyone was...

Obscure animated movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hello again guys. I had another question on some obscure old movies I remember from art class in elementary school. The first was an animated film set in... perhaps spain? A group of children get a magical paintbrush from an old man, and whatever they draw comes to life? I remember a female...

Obscure animated movies [ 5 Answers ]

All right, so I have had these two movies stuck in my head forever now, and I can't for the life of me remember their names. The first one was a story of... woodland creatures that wore clothes and could talk, and I remember there being some mice, and 1 character was a porcupine? I remember they...

80's or 90's animated children's movies [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie that had a carnival guy who had a screw for an eye. I can't really remember anything else from the movie.

View more questions Search