Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neokaoticx6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u)
    Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on.

1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her ticket to get on the train... and that's all I remember.

2. This one I remember even less... it takes place in space... for the most part... someone flies into a large membraine or brain or something like that and it starts talking to them... also I remember something about portals in space... also this movie was a grainy dark movie..

If anyone can help me please tell me the titles... or at the very least some possibilities..

Thanks in advance...

Mike
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 27, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Is the 2nd one possibly Heavy Metal? Heavy Metal was a Canadian animated film made in the early 80's. The first one I have no clue about.
    neokaoticx6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 06:04 PM
    I have seen heavy metal and I know it isn't that but the animation is similar
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 27, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Well that was the only guess I had, good luck on your search.
    ben7777777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 04:42 AM
    It was partially animated , it's a game show from 80's on TV.. the final game they play is based on chinesse checkers and these animated robot things try to get them before they make it across the board. Can't remember the name though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Early 90's animated film [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the movie that there were little animals who parents died by being gassed by humans... the little skunk girl was also gassed but there was a mole teacher who knew of a remedy to make her better... so the three other animals were sent out to find a flower that could cure her.....

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Children's movies early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie...

2 80's animated movies/series? Looking for titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to live in New Hampshire when I watched this movie/show and we had satellite so there is a good chance it is Canadian, as I remember watching the Raccoons and other shows like that. It is a vague memory, but I was 3 years old when I saw it, so :) No clue if it was a show, but I am more...

View more questions Search