Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stone man Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 10:09 AM
    80's or 90's animated children's movies
    When I was little I remember watching a movie that had a carnival guy who had a screw for an eye. I can't really remember anything else from the movie.
    william007911 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 11:21 AM

Were back! A dinosaur movie
    stone man Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 02:23 AM

Thank you I'll check it out and see if it's what I was talking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u) [ 4 Answers ]

Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on. 1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her...

2 Animated movies from the 80's I think. [ 2 Answers ]

Been searching for years, but I kind of suck at explaining The first one is set in pre historic times. It involves a one eyed T-rex that killed the boy's father or something The 2nd is set in space. It's a band of kids. One is a princess. One has a calculator that answers almost everything...

80's children's Movies in an Attic [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a kid. It was in the mid 80's that I saw it. There was a woman in an attic and she would sing songs and there a knight in the attic also that she would talk to. This is a stretch but I am hoping someone will remember this movie.

Children's movies early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie...

View more questions Search