Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahimbelize Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2005, 12:38 PM
    94 civic started now won't...
    Here's a good one...
    I just replaced head gasket on a 94 civic.. completed job.. jumped in car started her up ran nice real quiet started up on second try.. with car running I got out to look at the engine... noticed oil leaking from under valve cover.. nice... turned off car noticed vavle cover installed without cover gasket... pulled plug wires removed cover installed gasket... replaced cover... got back in car won't start.. got back out forgot to plug wires back in... :p.. plugged in plugs car won't start... OK... I figure its flooded... wait 2 hours... car still won't start... checked plugs no fire... checked coil inside distributer... no fire... how can this be the car started fine 2 hours ago? Is there a fuse somewhere I should check? If its not the coil or ignitor what else can it be... distributer is two years old.. so I think blown fuse somewhere.. any suggestions.. :confused:
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 30, 2005, 07:46 PM
    Try https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=9924.

Cro and I can help more people and still have other lives if you start here. Thank you.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2005, 08:32 PM
    Did you happen to mark which cylinder each plug wire went to??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

94 Civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, this one has really aggrivated me so I am hoping that someone can help me figure out the problem and fix it. I have a 94 civic, manual (5 speed), that was broken into recently. When I got it back the ignition assembly was punched and useless. I purchased a new one and put it in place of...

Civic won't start... please help [ 2 Answers ]

It kind of happened over the course of the day.. like I realized it was taking more to get it to start and by the end of the day my civic wouldent start anymore... so first I thought it must be the fuel pump or the ditributor... so I bought a whole new distributor assembly and cap and new spark...

95 civic won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently rebuilt the engine in my 95 civic... about a week later the radiator blew and I replaced that... now about 2 weeks later my car suddenly won't start... one day I leave the gym after working out and it won't start... I first thought the gas gauge was wrong so I just put in some gas...

95 Civic barely started [ 1 Answers ]

Friend's 95 Civic would not fire. Cranked fine. After some trying burped once at end of crank. Then after waiting a few minutes gave a couple of puffs at the end. After minutes puffed a few more times. Then almost caught and kept running. Waited a couple minutes and then finally caught and ran...

View more questions Search