Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skeetfresh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 07:51 PM
    95 civic won't start
    I just recently rebuilt the engine in my 95 civic... about a week later the radiator blew and I replaced that... now about 2 weeks later my car suddenly won't start... one day I leave the gym after working out and it won't start... I first thought the gas gauge was wrong so I just put in some gas and after a few tries the car started... the next time I tried to start it the car would not start... the engine cranks and gets somewhat of a spark.. first I replaced the distributer cap and wires and the coil.. also I disconnected the fuel line from the fuel rail to make sure gas was getting to the engine and the flow is fine.. I am now completely lost and have no idea what to do... PLEASE help me here if you have any ideas on what I can do next
    aaleemk Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 08:26 PM
    Check the Fuel filter and fuel pump. Use High octane Gas. Add gas tratment make sure there is water in fuel tank. Some times wtaer gets pumped instead of gas as there is a layer of wtaer in Gas station tanks
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Feb 10, 2006, 02:11 AM
    Is your timing right? Do you get any error codes?
    skeetfresh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2006, 05:20 PM
    The timing is fine and I haven't checked for any codes... I think there may be a short somewhere in the wires... im going to check all the wires next

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 honda civic won't start PLEASE HELP [ 22 Answers ]

I live in LA and I have never had a problem. It has been raining non stop down pour for 17 days. Last night I went out and my car wouldn't start. It turns over but no fire. Battery seems fine. AAA came and got it started by adding fuel shaking it, I don't know what... He told me to keep it running,...

94 Civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, this one has really aggrivated me so I am hoping that someone can help me figure out the problem and fix it. I have a 94 civic, manual (5 speed), that was broken into recently. When I got it back the ignition assembly was punched and useless. I purchased a new one and put it in place of...

Civic won't start... please help [ 2 Answers ]

It kind of happened over the course of the day.. like I realized it was taking more to get it to start and by the end of the day my civic wouldent start anymore... so first I thought it must be the fuel pump or the ditributor... so I bought a whole new distributor assembly and cap and new spark...

My 91 civic dx won't start... I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

Well I just did a rebuild on my 91 civic dx and put the engine back in connected everything the same and everything seems to look right before I did the rebuild the engine did run now when I first turned over the key it started for maybe 5 secs then died and will not start I'm getting spark and...

View more questions Search