Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emanha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Yellow discharge and head numbness
    I always get sort of numbness in my head I took neurobin and neurontin but still. Improvement although its better than before, sometime it shots.
    :eek:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 20, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Sounds like it is possible that you have a yeast infection. The only way to know for sure is by going to your doctor.

Continue the cranberry juice. Make sure it is a 100 pure juice. Not blended, or mixed with other juices.

Also how do you clean your area? Certain practises makes it more likely of getting infection in that area. Might be embarrassing to say but that is what I and others need to know to rule out that possibility.

What exactly do you mean numbness in your head? Never heard of neurobin and neurontin, please enlighten me as to what this is, and did you get advice from your doctor or pharmacy?

Joe
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 08:27 AM
    When taking your antibiotics are you taking them for the full prescribed time or do you quit taking them when the symptoms disappear? It is important that you take them for the entire length of time prescribed.

As for the "numbness" I am not sure exactly what you mean. How often do you take the meds for this? These meds are not something that you just take here and there, they must be continued daily. You could be experiencing withdrawals if you took them for a while and then just stopped.

You definitely need to visit your doctor again. See a urologist for the vaginal and bladder disorders, and I would recommend a neurologist for the headaches.

As for the neurontin, Joe, it is an anticonvulsant used for partial seizures, and has investigational uses for neuropathic pain, bipolar disorder and migraines, among other uses.
    emanha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Thanks for clarification
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Friend needs to go to the doctor regarding discharge, preferably a GYN or a urologist

You need to be seen by a neurologist for your headaches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

Yellow Discharge + Itch [ 3 Answers ]

For the past couple of months I have had a yellow discharge coming from the vaginal region. It is also itching. Before this, the discharge was clear, which I was told was normal. Is my discharge now a Yeast Infection? There is no defining scent to it, so I am unsure.

Yellow discharge after miscarriage [ 18 Answers ]

I just had a miscarriage and now I getting yellow discharge why is that and is it normal

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am a virgin, I have yellow discharge! Wats wrong with me?

Bladder infection/ yellow discharge [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: hey Well I've been having I guess a bladder infection (UTI) it burns when I pee and its really hard to pee and I got to go really bad all the time too and I have been take antibiaticsfor that but I have been getting a yellow discharge and it is freaken me out because there no oder and...

View more questions Search