Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TANEE Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Yellow discharge after miscarriage
    I just had a miscarriage and now I getting yellow discharge why is that and is it normal
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Did you have a D @ C?

I am so sorry for your loss.

If you did not have a d@c then there is a risk and chanch of getting an infection if not everything came out.

I would just ask the doctor about it and see if it is normal or not. Did you have an ultrasound done just to make sure everything was okay?

Not to worry you just it is good to know this things in order to help answer your question better.

Joe

Apr 6, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Did you have a D @ C?

I am so sorry for your loss.

If you did not have a d@c then there is a risk and chanch of getting an infection if not everything came out.

I would just ask the doctor about it and see if it is normal or not. Did you have an ultrasound done just to make sure everything was okay?

Not to worry you just it is good to know this things in order to help answer your question better.

Joe

OK IT`S A LONG STORY BUT ON WENDAY 2 WEEK AGO I WENT TO THE DOC Because I WAS SPOTIND BLOOD AND I WAS Pregnant and they said I was OK this happen on your 1st pregnancy and they did a ultrasound and said me and the baby was find but after the ultrasound I went home no more then 30min I was back at the doc bleeding a lot and they looked and said that I was going through a miscarriage
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 03:13 PM
    I am sorry for your loss, it must be hard.

Now did they do a D&C? This is important.

Apr 6, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I am sorry for your loss, it must be hard.

Now did they do a D&C? This is important.

Well the doc sent me to a d&c and I'm still going
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2007, 04:37 PM
    What do you mean your still going?
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Yes, I am curious also. A D&C is done in the hospital and only takes about an hour.

Apr 6, 2007, 04:38 PM
    What do you mean your still going?
    Well I have to go until my blood level is at 0
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Tanee, that makes no sense. Can you explain?

Apr 6, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Yes, I am curious also. A D&C is done in the hospital and only takes about an hour.

I'm kind of confuse can you expline what it is so I could tell you if that the same thing I going throuht
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2007, 04:40 PM
    D and c is something they perform to remove the rest of the material that was left behind from the miscarriage. We are still unclear of whether your still miscarrying or bleeding from it. Bleeding from a miscarriage may last weeks. As far as infections are concerned you could have an infection but you do not know until you go to your doctor. Blood level at 0? I am not sure what you mean here.
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 04:43 PM
    The procedure for a D&C is similar to the procedure used during an abortion. Can you please explain what you are going through?

Also a blood level of 0?

Apr 6, 2007, 04:43 PM
    d and c is something they perform to remove the rest of the material that was left behind from the miscarriage. We are still unclear of whether your still miscarrying or bleeding from it. Bleeding from a miscarriage may last weeks. As far as infections are concerned you could have an infection but you do not know until you go to your doctor. Blood level at 0? I am not sure what you mean here.

Well I only bleed for like a few dayz and it was brownish blood and my hormon level is at 1400 and they said it suppose to be a 1500 so that mean I'm miscarrying rite

Apr 6, 2007, 04:45 PM
    The procedure for a D&C is similar to the procedure used during an abortion. Can you please explain what you are going through?

Also a blood level of 0?

Well I only bleed for like a few dayz and it was brownish blood and my hormon level is at 1400 and they said it suppose to be a 1500 so that mean I'm miscarrying or I had a miscarriage
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Okay, Tanee, let's start from the beginning okay?

First... How old are you?

Second... Have you had a positive pregnancy test?

Third... How far along would you be?

Apr 6, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Okay, Tanee, let's start from the beginning okay?

First... How old are you?

Second... Have you had a positive pregnancy test?

Third.... How far along would you be?

I'm 15

I have had 5 pos test all done by doc

I would be 7 1/2 weeks
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2007, 04:53 PM
    As far as levels are concerned there is a wide range of numbers if your talking about HCG level in the blood for pregnancy. It is different for every women. If it climbs a certain amount over certain period. They may be able to judge the viability which means how well the baby is doing.

It sounds like you have not miscarried yet. If that does happen, but you said that the ultrasound showed the baby was fine but then you were bleeding again.

Did you have a miscarriage or not? Are you not sure if you had one or not?

There are so many questions here and I hope you take the time to answer J9's questions because it is important to know more details because then we are able to help you out more, I hope.

There is something wrong with the communication here, maybe it is because your emotional, maybe it is because you are young. I am not sure but the more clearer you are, the long story is needed to understand what is happening now better.

Joe
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Okay, did you and your family decide that you are keeping the baby? You do understand this is a really young age to even think about having a baby and that if you can not understand the simple terms we are talking about, it will be hard for you to actually take care of this baby?

I hope you continue talking to us because we, I do really want to help you with this.
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Tanee,

Please tell me what makes you think you had a miscarriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow-ish smelly discharge [ 5 Answers ]

For the past two months I have been having a yellowish discharge. It is very smelly to. I don't know what it is I don't know what to do. Im scared to contact my doctor because I'm afraid she will tell my mother about it please help me

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

Miscarriage at 17 [ 6 Answers ]

I miscarried at three weeks a little while back. It has been since November so I thought that everything was over with. The miscarriage really took its toll on me, but I kept busy and tried to push it off. It did bother me though that I continued to have some strange differences in my body. Now...

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am a virgin, I have yellow discharge! Wats wrong with me?

Bladder infection/ yellow discharge [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: hey Well I've been having I guess a bladder infection (UTI) it burns when I pee and its really hard to pee and I got to go really bad all the time too and I have been take antibiaticsfor that but I have been getting a yellow discharge and it is freaken me out because there no oder and...

View more questions Search