Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puhkin Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Yellow Discharge + Itch
    For the past couple of months I have had a yellow discharge coming from the vaginal region. It is also itching. Before this, the discharge was clear, which I was told was normal. Is my discharge now a Yeast Infection? There is no defining scent to it, so I am unsure.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 26, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Seems like you do have a yeast infection.
    I had one a couple weeks ago and it itched a lot, and didn't have a smell.
    You should go get checked, and if it turns out you do have an infection he will give you a prescription. You might get diflucan, which is a one time tablet. It worked for me.
    Sucks having an infection, I recommend you go to the doc right away.
    Good Luck :)
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Apr 26, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Hi Puhkin. I agree, most certainly likely a yeat infection. A relatively easy condition to treat, please do see a doctor. Take care.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 28, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Yeah I agree with them, time for you to go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow-ish smelly discharge [ 5 Answers ]

For the past two months I have been having a yellowish discharge. It is very smelly to. I don't know what it is I don't know what to do. Im scared to contact my doctor because I'm afraid she will tell my mother about it please help me

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

Yellow discharge after miscarriage [ 18 Answers ]

I just had a miscarriage and now I getting yellow discharge why is that and is it normal

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am a virgin, I have yellow discharge! Wats wrong with me?

Bladder infection/ yellow discharge [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: hey Well I've been having I guess a bladder infection (UTI) it burns when I pee and its really hard to pee and I got to go really bad all the time too and I have been take antibiaticsfor that but I have been getting a yellow discharge and it is freaken me out because there no oder and...

View more questions Search