Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    penelope pitstop Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 01:58 AM
    Cheating spouse
    Wondered what anybody thought on the theory "once a cheater always a cheater"?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2007, 04:46 AM
    I don't believe it. I think it is quite simply the actions of an immature person. Hopefully we all grow up sooner or later.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 04:56 AM
    I wouldn't say it applies to all cheaters, but to most of them.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 5, 2007, 05:03 AM
    I agree to some extent. Because once you cheat, it may not become a habit for you instantly but then you realize that oh I didn't get caught or something... and you may cheat again not out of any kind of intention but just like that. It becomes a fun thing. Cheating for some people I know has become an addiction... they cheat but do not call it cheating, it's purely their action that they justify... ha! Sad though...
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 5, 2007, 05:20 AM
    I think most will continue to cheat! If they don't get caught, they won't typically stop.
    **This is based on my own past experiences!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen married filing separately, spouse lives outside US: does spouse need ITIN? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am a US Citizen living in the US full time. My husband is German, living in Europe full time. We got married in the US in September 2006. My husband is applying for a green card but meanwhile cannot enter the US, due to immigration rules. Therefore we have not lived in the US together...

Cheating [ 28 Answers ]

Hi.. I am looking for some advice on what path to take in my life right now. I am 27 married and have a 1 year old little girl with my husband. I recently found out that he cheated on me when he was deployed to Japan. When I found out at first he said that they were just friends and that's all,...

About cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well me & boyfriend will be going out for 3 months tommarow & I been wondering if he has been cheating because he hangs out wit other girls and doesn't even call me or anything ever. He only talks to me when I'm online or when he would see me some times in school & I'm pretty sure he cheated...

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been telling so many other girls he loves them, by email, text, phone and messenger. I don't know what to do. He says nothing has happened, but I can't trust him anymore. Is this relationship worth it? We've been together for 2 and a half years and I'm fed up with it all now.

Cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think my cousin should stay with this man? This guy that she is dating is a cheater! My cousin don't think this is true! I went to a function and he was their with a woman. I saw a wedding band on his finger! So after in the lady's room she was talking to someone about her husband and...

View more questions Search