Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miszjulie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 07:19 PM
    About cheating
    Okay well me & boyfriend will be going out for 3 months tommarow & I been wondering if he has been cheating because he hangs out wit other girls and doesn't even call me or anything ever. He only talks to me when I'm online or when he would see me some times in school & I'm pretty sure he cheated on me but I don't know cause I have this feeling... & I been cheated on before and I had the same feeling and when I asked him what he did the other now he was just like I don't remember and the girl he was with like steals people boyfriends I don't know if you get what I mean but I'm really confused & I think I'm in love & I don't want to lose him I love him so much & I lost my virginity to this kid so that just makes it so much more worse:(
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 31, 2007, 08:49 PM
    You've been dating for 3 months and he never calls you? He only talks to you online? You only see each other in school? & you're girlfriend & boyfriend...

Well, I can't tell you if he cheated or not. But, I think you should be more around him to start with. Talk to him more. You don't even seem close to each other. Him never calling already sounds strange. Something's not right...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2007, 10:03 PM
    It sounds like you too had sex and that is all it was. It is obvious there is not relationship here. How can you cheat on somebody your not really going out with?

Joe
    Smoopy411 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miszjulie
    okay well me & boyfriend will be going out for 3 months tommarow & i been wondering if he has been cheating because he hangs out wit other gurls n doesnt even call me or anything ever. he only talks to me when im online or when he would see me some times in school & im pretty sure he cheated on me but i dont know cause i have this feeling .... & i been cheated on before n i had the same feeling and when i asked him what he did the other now he was just like i dont remember and the girl he was with like steals people boyfriends i dont know if you get what i mean but im really confused & i think im in love & i dont want to lose him i love him so much & i lost my virginity to this kid so that just makes it so much more worse:(
    Well go with your gut feeling if this has happened to you before then you should know I would do some investingating and honestly I would be like double 007 and try to catch him in da act if what you need is live proof

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think he cheating? [ 21 Answers ]

I don't know I trust my boyfriend very much but I was looking for his phone the other day an I pulled out his work phone. An checked the text messages an there was one from today an it said my boyfriends name?? Then another text sent a little after that said?? These were from a girl I guess cause...

Cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think my cousin should stay with this man? This guy that she is dating is a cheater! My cousin don't think this is true! I went to a function and he was their with a woman. I saw a wedding band on his finger! So after in the lady's room she was talking to someone about her husband and...

Is he cheating? [ 10 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend ben together for almost 2 years I'm pregnant by him and every time I talk to him he'll say I'm cheating on him and accuse me all day and I'm not cheating on him and he knows I'm not I'm having his baby! Could he be the one cheating on me and he feels guilty for it so it...

Cheating [ 9 Answers ]

I made up this profile on myspace as another person. So far I been talking to my boyfriend on it, and he does't know its me. He's been telling her how she beautiful, and stuff like that. And a couple of weeks ago I saw where he has left this girl comments about being beautiful and how he needs to...

Is he cheating? [ 15 Answers ]

OK I've been dating this guy for 4 years and I'm 20 years old. Hes never cheated on me before but lately I've been so nervous. We did a long distance relationship for a little over a year while he was away at college which is only an hour away and now we go to school 5 minutes away from each...

View more questions Search