Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybear_434 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Good bye everyone
    I want to die I want to kill myself I hate my life I have too much on my shoulders. I just want people wo care about me to know this. I want to know that my life meant something to somebody before I die. Goodbye evrybodie.:(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Ending your life yourself would be a coward's way out. How you deal with life is part of what shows people the kind of person you are. Nobody wants someone around who is always looking for a shoulder on which to cry.

What kind of person are you? You need to be asking yourself this question.

You are in this world for a reason. You also have many things to learn as well as having your whole life ahead of you. You are at the age where you are going to be asking some tough questions about life. That is for sure.

People have listened to you and responded. I do hope that you made the phone calls to the numbers that had been suggested to you last night.

EVERYBODY in this world has pain in their lives. It is how you deal with that pain that shows what kind of person you are. Again, what kind of person are you? Are you courageous? Do you have any heroes? Do you want to be like them?

You do need to be speaking with someone on the phone.

Ending your life yourself is showing that you have no courage.

If you make the phone calls that have been suggested to you, someone is available for you to talk to 24/7. The same people that have already tried to help you on this site are not available 24/7.

If you think that you have too much on your shoulders, imagine what it would be like if you had no arms or legs. Lots of people like that around who have a smile on their face!

I hope that you are getting the message. Not that people won't listen here, but please take and act on the advise that you have already been given.

Apr 23, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I hope that you are getting the message. Not that people won't listen here, but please take and act on the advise that you have already been given.
    I don't want to talk on the phone people on the phone act like they care but they don't all I will be is another caller.
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 11:34 PM
    How do you know how they will be unless you give it a try?

At least when you talk on the phone with someone, you have a real, human being that you know will be listening to you and answering you immediately.

Those phone lines are set up for a reason. The way that you feel and think right now are two of those reasons.

I would apprectiate an answer to the questions that I have asked of you. I hope that you have given my responses to you some thought.

Apr 23, 2007, 11:36 PM
    EVERYBODY in this world has pain in their lives. It is how you deal with that pain that shows what kind of person you are. Again, what kind of person are you? Are you courageous? Do you have any heroes? Do you want to be like them?

You do need to be speaking with someone on the phone.
    I'm a stupid person with no fate with no reason to l I've. no I'm not courageouse I'm a scared of everything that's one of the reasons I am woried all the time. No I don't have any heroes. Only people that don't have a worry in the world and yes I do want to be like them but you don't alwayse get what you want
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Everyone has worries. Don't kid yourself that they don't. They just deal with them.

Apr 23, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Everyone has worries. Don't kid yourself that they don't. They just deal with them.
    Well let them deal with there's the way they want to and il deal with mine the way I want to
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 11:59 PM
    You are making choices in you life right now. One of those is not to take the advise from others and make a phone call.

A big part of life involves making choices. No, you won't always get what you want. But, so what! If you keep on trying, you will get a least some of the things that you want.

I have choices to make also, as well as some problems in my own life. Nobody here to help me with them right now as it is nearly 2:00 A.M. in the morning where I live.

I am going to take care of some of those problems right now. So, I may or may not be responding to you for awhile.
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 12:02 AM
    And is dealing with your problems the way that you want to to be always looking for someone to tell you "honey, it will be alright?"

That is the message that I am getting from you. Seriously.

Apr 24, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Goodbye
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 12:05 AM
    I am wondering why I am the only one right now who is responding to your post. Do you suppose that others don't want to because they have already givien you good advise and you have not taken the advise and not acted upon it?
    sevens61 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear_434
    i wana die i want to kill myself i hate my life i have to much on my shoulders. i just want people wo care about me to know this. i want to know that my life meant something to somebody b4 i die. goodbye evrybodie.:(
    You know there is nothing change in this world if you die you cannot contributed in this world yet so why world has no reason to get an impact by your death. So first contribute and than die contribute in lifes of prople like you I know you use internet that's a one ability how many abbilities do you have use them in the benefits of poor people those people who doesn't have abilities like u. and then after that you die but I know your heart doesn't want because you will explore the new world after that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Even my best isn't good enough to get over the ex. [ 4 Answers ]

Like many of you here, I have my own "ex-story". We dated for over 5 years- started going out in high school and lasted up until a few months after college graduation. She broke it off because she felt the need to date other guys, and I wasn't the best boyfriend I could have been, so I didn't...

Trying to be good [ 4 Answers ]

I guess I'm looking for moral support. I've married for five years and I love my wife. She is the only person that I have ever had sex with. We have been in a realationship since 1992. She is very attractive, even more so than when we first started dating. I don't know if the sex became too...

Is it over for good? [ 23 Answers ]

Met the most amazing through an unsolicited IM in 1999. We were in are early 20's. The IMing turned to phone conversations, and then meeting 5 months later. We fell in love so quickly. I moved from my home to where she lived at the beginning of 2000. In the summer of 2006, after some very...

Looking for the good in all: [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, How can we find the good in others? Does religion help us to be kinder to others? What do you thinK? Take care, Hope12

View more questions Search