Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M-Ray Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2015, 11:58 PM
    Movie name needed: hologrammic commercials playing on mind
    I watched this around 2009. Commercials play in mind of the subject and they have to buy the product as soon as they can, otherwise they will just keep playing and playing. Later another subject finds out that they can disappear if you steal them too.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 5, 2015, 08:49 AM
    Branded (2012)?

Sep 5, 2015, 04:41 PM
    No that's not it. Thanks though!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 5, 2015, 05:36 PM
    Hardwired

Sep 27, 2015, 12:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Yes! This is it. Thanks a lot for real :) I thought it was nice, I would give it 7. imdb point is too low in my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please somebody help me I'm confused he's playing with my mind [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy on a site a month ago. He's 30 and I'm 24 nearly.We actually click on the first time we talk, but the only problem is sometimes he act like a child. But anyway on our 2nd date I had a few drinks and I really felt comfortable with him that I didn't want the night to end, and we ended...

Is she just playing mind games? [ 8 Answers ]

So my ex-girlfriend started acting distant at the beginning of the month mostly because she started working more hours 10 a day, 6 times a week. Before this she was working normal 5 days 8 hours. During this period from April 5 to June 29th everything was going good, we would text each other most...

Is my ex playing mind games? [ 4 Answers ]

Well my and my ex broke up on Sunday, she tried to put it nicely but there's no nice way to end a relationship I'm 21 and she's 18. I was with her for over a year we've been through a hell of a lot together in a year and it's been a really good year, she told me she still loves me but doesn't know...

Is he just playing mind games with me ? [ 11 Answers ]

Il try and keep this short and sweet folks. I was seeing my ex for 2 couple of months and things were going fab. We split up in 2007 and both went our separate ways. In sep 2008 he contact me and we met up, he then leant over and kissed me an I returned the kiss and he asked if we could start...

Is my ex playing mind games with me? [ 3 Answers ]

I split up with my ex over a year ago after being with him for a year and a half, he was a manic depressive, very controlling and confused about whether he was bisexual or not! He was draining me emotionally and although I loved him and missed him (and still do) with all my heart I decided I could...

View more questions Search