Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novice2014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2014, 01:43 PM
    Goodman furnace circuit board says pressure switch is stuck open. Pics please
    Gas furnace on a Goodman unit. The board is reading pressure switch is stuck open. What does this mean? If its an easy fix, please post pictures.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2014, 02:49 PM
    Search You Tube for a complete video and explanation of your problem. You may be able to clean the tube to the switch or the intake port at no cost. Common start up problem after using the AC. This is the small vacuum/pressure switch connected by tube to the inducer fan. Remove the top and it is easy to see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure switch stuck open Luxaire furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a luxaire high efficiency furnace made in 1994 that is getting the error code for the pressure switch being stuck open. I took the rubber hose off to make sure it didn't have any holes or was clogged and then used a paperclip to clean out the connection by the fan, but it is still flashing 3...

York furnace pressure switch stuck open [ 0 Answers ]

I have a york gas furnace. Condensation is leaking out of the exhaust motor. I removed the motor and everything seemed to be fine but when I put it back in and try to start the furnace, the red light flashes 3 times indicating pressure switch stuck open. What do I do now? I'm lost.

Pressure switch stuck open on a tempstar furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar furnace that's reading a/an open pressure switch code. How do I correct this issue?

Pressure switch stuck open gibson furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gibson forced hot air furnace and a have a code that is telling me that the pressure switch is open. If I drain the water out of it it will run for a short period.. Do you think I need a new pressure switch or do I have a drainage line clogged. Model number KG6R060C-12a

View more questions Search