Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginger62 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2014, 04:04 PM
    e2eh 012ha color code
    I need help with the color coded wires that go to the nordyne 624 625 a circuit board. The model is e2eh 012a. Can anyone please help...

Check out some similar questions!

I have a e2eh-012ha when in off the fan still running it\ [ 1 Answers ]

I have a E2EH-012HA intertherm furnaces in my home the blower motor runs in low speed when furnaces is off. I have to turn breaker off to stop it from running

Nordyne elec.furnace parts model e2eh-012ha [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne electric furnace model E2eh-012ha It has a c with I need a control panel with external manual heat to cool switch and a fan switch with auto and on, attached to control panel. Need to find panel and price. Furnace ser. # e2e9707-07093 It is in a moble home

E2eh-012ha? Wire off main seqeuncer extremely hot [ 0 Answers ]

Have an e2eh-012ha nordyne furnace problem. Wires were burnt coming from seqeuncer to element replaced both seq's and wires but now wire off main seqeuncer to element is extremely hot and making weird smell.furnaces cycles fine other than that .

BX color code [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric water heater that uses 220ac volts. The BX cable from the panel to the heater has a red and black wire inside. I am adding a timer but the wire I have for that has the white, black and copper ground wire. I would like to know what color (red, black on the BX) should connect to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.