Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerry l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Nordyne elec.furnace parts model e2eh-012ha
    I have a Nordyne electric furnace model E2eh-012ha
    It has a c with
    I need a control panel with external manual heat to cool switch and a fan switch with auto and on, attached to control panel.
    Need to find panel and price.
    Furnace ser. # e2e9707-07093
    It is in a moble home
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2012, 03:58 PM
    We don't sell anything on this site. Suggest you contact local HVAC dealer for possible leads. This appears to be a fairly common heater for mobile homes. Nordyne website is a good start, they have listings for this model.
    Nordyne.com
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 05:51 PM
    I have a Nordyne electric furnace modle E2eh-012ha
    It has a c with
    I need a control panel with external manual heat to cool switch and a fan switch with auto and on, attached to control panel.
    need to find panel and price.
    Furnace ser. # e2e9707-07093
    It is in a moble home

Your mobile home must be kind of old. They stopped using this style ( Heat, Off, Cool switch) system control years ago. You could reach through the furnace grill on the front and switch the operation of the furnace. That system also had 2 or 3 relays to facilitate the reverse switching so the thermostat could control the heat and A/C with just a 2 wire thermostat. Just run new thermostat wire (5 or 7) and change the thermostat to a newer style. This way you will also be able to hook up A/C that will work on the new style thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne E1EB-012HA [ 1 Answers ]

My nordyne furnace won't kick off. If you turn the power on it immediately brings on the heat strips and blower. I unhooked all the stat wires and it still ran the heat strips and fan ,please help

Nordyne Electric Furnace model# e2eh-015ha will not heat? [ 0 Answers ]

My blower runs continusly but will not heat. Only blows cool air even if thermastate is set on heat.

E2eh-012ha? Wire off main seqeuncer extremely hot [ 0 Answers ]

Have an e2eh-012ha nordyne furnace problem. Wires were burnt coming from seqeuncer to element replaced both seq's and wires but now wire off main seqeuncer to element is extremely hot and making weird smell.furnaces cycles fine other than that .

Nordyne Model e2eb-012ha furnace/ac [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nordyne e2eb-012ha furnace/ac. The furnace is either on or off. Already replaced thermostat. Any other ideas?

Nordyne Elec. Furnace not coming on [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Nordyne/Coleman furnace that when thermostat tells it to come on, it just buzzes. Like it won't send the juice on to the fan motor maybe. Anyone?

View more questions Search