Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boilerman11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 07:52 PM
    e2eh-012ha? Wire off main seqeuncer extremely hot
    Have an e2eh-012ha nordyne furnace problem. Wires were burnt coming from seqeuncer to element replaced both seq's and wires but now wire off main seqeuncer to element is extremely hot and making weird smell.furnaces cycles fine other than that .

Check out some similar questions!

Al wire on old trailer home, 120v on breaker but 50v on hot wire to outlet. [ 2 Answers ]

Al wire on old trailer home, 120v on breaker but 50v on hot wire to outlet.

How can I use an older 3 wire 220 circuit for a 4 wire hot tub [ 6 Answers ]

Can I somehow use an existing 3 wire 220 volt circuit to power a 4 wire hot tub? Running a new 4 wire circuit back to the main panel will be long and difficult. I have nearby access to an old 3 wire sub panel once used for an air conditioner. This original circuit is missng the ground wire.

What is always LIVE/HOT in main panel w/main breaker off? [ 4 Answers ]

We are going to be putting a dedicated 20A/12-2 wire receptacle in the basement for our treadmill. When we are putting in the new 20A breaker, we are concerned with what is 'live' in the service panel. I know the 2 service wires are hot before the main but is there a chance anything else may be...

Hot wire in main panel [ 3 Answers ]

I have a rental home that I am remodeling I had all the wiring replaced by an electrician. I noticed a 20amp breaker was tripped so I replaced it with a new one and it tripped also so I took the black 12gauge wire off the breaker and its white partner, just out of curiosity I tested the wire and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.