Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tipei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2014, 04:55 PM
    HamptonBay fan model# 52A4H4L-control module under light cover smells burned.
    This fan was installed with HamptonBay pushbutton switch model#UC-9050T. The led on the switch no longer lights, so I purchased a new switch. When I want to install receiver in canopy I noticed that the module in the light canopy smelled burnt, and nothing worked. Is there a way to bypass this module?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2014, 07:25 PM
    You could use the hard wire type but unless you have pull chains, you would only have 1 fan speed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan light cover replacement for model number 44-wt [ 1 Answers ]

The Hampton Bay Ceiling fan light cover has cracked and I need a replacement. Looked at the Hampton Bay Website and they do not make them. The Model No is 44-wt UPC for the fan is 082393467500. The Fan w/ Light Kit:0.92A 110W

Hunter ceiling fan and light control model 27186 [ 0 Answers ]

I have the hunter ceiling fan and light control model 27186. The button for the light still flashes green when I press it, but it won't turn the light off. The fan buttons work fine. Troubleshooting on the site recommends replacing the battery. Which one, the one in the wall controller (a23) or...

Hunter Ceiling Fan - replacement Fan and Light Control Capacitor Model # 27185-060 [ 1 Answers ]

I need this replacement part (part number 84368-060) and do not know where to locate one. I have looked on web sites to no avail. Any ideas??

Hamptonbay fan & light company [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a Hamptonbay, 5 blades, 4 bulbs ceiling fan with remote control from home-depo. I have been using regular electric bulbs for the light -bright/dimm. Due to high electricity cost I switched over from incandescent to energy smart 'CFL ' bulbs. However CFL bulbs are not intended for use...

HamptonBay fan remote control interference [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed 2 Hampton bay fans/light fixture in 2 rooms with remote controls and I have run into odd problem. Each remote seems to be controlling both the light cum fan combo in both the rooms. Which means if I turn off one light using the remote, the light for other room also turns off...

View more questions Search